Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2011 brides

Anyone?
    Last edited by whitequeeniie; 12-12-2008, 10:42 PM.

im a hopefully 2012 but most likely will be a 2014 2015 bride. sigh

but congrats!

Comment

Might be one.. My flat will be here in 2010.. Dunno how to go about doing it le...

Comment

Me too!!! More or less confirmed.

But my flat will only be here in 2012...so we gonna stay with his parents first before moving to our own flat.

Comment

I am a 2010 bride but was hopefully to change it to 2011 if FB allows me too...

Comment

SO has hinted me!

Comment

Originally posted by whitequeeniie View Post
              SO has hinted me!
              How nice ah... my SO not romantic one.. we just discussed about pricing and all.. don't know where there's a proposal anot.. haha.. but hoping to be a 2011 bride too! but may not be possible because SO still has study loan to pay back. =(

Maybe a 2012 or 2013 bride..

Comment

Are your flats in Fernvale?
                Mine is also only ready in 2012. but we are hoping for it to be in 2010!

Comment

whitequeeniie, u r here?? mine probably end 2010 but might be 2011.. depending what happens after we and my dad to "calculate" this sat...
                  Last edited by nimeesha; 27-04-2009, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Im joining in. High chance of being a 2011 bride though i hope to bring it forward to 2010. hehe!
                    Has anyone done any preparation? Seems like abit too early.

Comment

Originally posted by lollipopAddict View Post
                      Im joining in. High chance of being a 2011 bride though i hope to bring it forward to 2010. hehe!
                      Has anyone done any preparation? Seems like abit too early.
                      maybe can do abit of researching like bridal shops styles and videography etc. i think it's good to see what's out there first. So you have the time to choose and decide.. =) even hotels as well.. you can research and see which one suits your taste and price range..

Never to early to take a look what's out there for you to choose.. haha =)

Comment

Actually i've done quite abit of research already. haha!! Even paid deposit for pre wedding shoot at Taiwan. Abit kiasu like that. =x

For banquet i think the pricelist for 2011 is not out yet..

Comment

SO and i are planning, and hoping!! n also partly cos my fave number is 11.. Maybe end 2011 if all goes well..

Comment

me me! 95% chances of being a 2011 bride, if all goes well.

Comment

More or less...But most prob gonna get ROM-ed in 2010... If conditions allow. & e banquet in 2011! ^-^

but im already starting to see which BS is good. HAHAA..

Comment

Working...
                              X