No announcement yet.

2011 brides

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our parents have not officially met as well and they're only going to do so during the food tasting. Lucky for us, both sides are pretty easy going so they leave all the planning to us

Comment

• Any idea when will the Tong Shu for 2011 be out?

Comment

• willl be out oct

Comment

• Originally posted by Gal1984 View Post
          willl be out oct
          i *** will be out this month???

Comment

• yeah, I thought I read somewhere that the tong shu is already out?!

Comment

• Originally posted by daphnique View Post
              yeah, I thought I read somewhere that the tong shu is already out?!
              It is out?

Comment

• my HB and me plannin to hold our AD next year but nothing has been plan out yet cus im going to give birth in dec. anyone knows any hotel or restaurant which serves both vegetarian and non vegetarian food? cus my HB side is all vegetarians while mine are not. i do not want it to be held at a vegetarian restaurant. cus they say if mixture of both would be quite expensive ?? do advise ! thanks !!

Comment

• almost all hotels do vegetarian
                  the price is the same as the normal tables
                  try to make them sit at the same table so u can make up a table or full tables.
                  or else it would be charged as "extra"

for example, if u have 2 veg at 1 table
                  u will be charged for 1 tables + 2 veg sets

Comment

• hi, any jan 2011 brides holding banquet in meritus mandarin ?

Comment

• Originally posted by efai View Post
                      almost all hotels do vegetarian
                      the price is the same as the normal tables
                      try to make them sit at the same table so u can make up a table or full tables.
                      or else it would be charged as "extra"

for example, if u have 2 veg at 1 table
                      u will be charged for 1 tables + 2 veg sets
                      oh. i see. thanks so much ! going to shortlist a few hotel first !

Comment

• any ladies here went for banquet dinner at The Jewel Box at Mount Faber? i like the view there but haven't seen it in person. only in pictures. =P . any comment on the food there? planning to hold my wedding there tho' the price per table is almost the same for hotel like mandarin or swissotel...

Comment

• congrats girls.
                          Last edited by butterflykisses; 10-09-2010, 01:06 AM.

Comment

• any recommendations for MUA for ROM? ive been quoted $200 and above for hair and makeup. Is that expensive or reasonable?

Comment

• Originally posted by minz88 View Post
                              any recommendations for MUA for ROM? ive been quoted $200 and above for hair and makeup. Is that expensive or reasonable?
                              this is around the market rate

Comment

• Originally posted by chia_emily View Post
                                I am actually wanting June 2011, but my parent say June not good. So most probably will be Lunar 8th month if possible. I am not hoping to slim down. I don't want to be a fat bride... Help!!~
                                I believe I can help in terms of slimming down cos im currently on a very good program...Let me know if you r keen to know more =)

Comment

Working...
                                X