Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zara
    replied
    any darlings know about palm E2? very keen on getting in....any reviews? TIA!

Leave a comment:

• stardust
    replied
    um bumping this thread after 2 years..any other reviews on good pda's?

Leave a comment:

• Aphrael
    replied
    Reviews aren't too good for this one. Apart from a huge memory harddrive, it's laggy, lots of resets and incompatible with alot of programs. For the amount of money I'd wait for the next generation, which should come out pretty soon.

Leave a comment:

• Juneoesque
    replied
    hi, thank you for the recommendation! i'll try to read up more on it.

Leave a comment:

• pinktinum
    replied
    how about the latest Palm LifeDrive? It plays music, photo, video, voice recorder, has bluetooth and huge 4GB hard drive. But I don't think it has camera function. Should be retailing below $900.

Actually HP is not too bad but I simply dislike its design. Thumbs-up for Palm's sleek design. I am using Palm T5 now. It is good for playing MP3, storing word docs & powerpoint, playing games, etc.

Leave a comment:

• Juneoesque
    replied
    Palmtop suggestions?

Im posting this on behalf of a friend. She wants to get a new palm top.

Her requirements are as follows:

camera, non-volatile flash memory, voice recorder, big and expandable storage, sleek design, not too bulky, bluetooth, mp3 player, less than $1000.

either palmone series or hp series

most imptly, must be user-friendly

anyone familiar with palmtops?

Leave a comment:

• haiyean
    replied
    but can u play Mp3 using realplayer...i using palm tunsgten E, just plug in earpcs...and play can **** ***..

Leave a comment:

• kare2711
    replied
    Does Zire71 allows that? If so, you just need to download a MP3 player software.

Leave a comment:

• Jess
    replied
    Palm Zire 71

How do i convert my Zire 71 into useful mp3 palyer? Its been with me for so long, and yet i still cannot figure it out!

Leave a comment:

• Jess
    replied
    Any one knows how to get the realplayer - mp3 downloaded into my Zire71? I so stupid, tried but still don't understand how it can work as mp3 player???

Leave a comment:

• qiu
    replied
    Thanks for explaining

Leave a comment:

• raebelasian
    replied
    Am I too late?

qiu-> Calling them a Palm or Pocket PC is just a means for differentiating the different operating system that they use.

Nowadays, Pocket PC is commonly known as Windows Mobile 2003.

As for handwriting recognition, both Palm and Windows Mobile 2003 uses different s/w so it all depends. Best to ask the SA when buying

Hope this answers your query.

Leave a comment:

• baobei
    replied
    Always been a paper organiser person, just got a new iPAQ 1940, see how that fits together with my BT phone and home WAN network. Perhaps I'll change my vote!

Leave a comment:

• fates
    replied
    I can't live without my PDA! Other than all my personal and business contacts, I refer to it for my appointments, catch up on the latest news, e-notepad, to-do-list and some interesting programs.

That aside, I still keep a small notepad on my table to scribble and jot down notes from meetings and all

Leave a comment:

• aime
    replied
    I have a HP iPAQ (1910) and I love it. Can't leave the house without it, since I rely on it to keep my days organized. Like ataraxia, I often switch my appointments or make changes after changes, and a paper organizer just can't keep up, so before I got my PPC, I usually had to try to remember everything in my head.

I like the fact that the PPC can sync with my desktop (Microsoft Outlook) so I can see all my tasks and appointments on both my computer and my PPC.

That said, some of my gfs hate PPCs because of the difficult input. I'm used to it, so it doesn't bother me as much.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X