• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is mypage @ iHerb:

https://www.iherb.com/mypage/MyiHerbPage

Some reviews etc.

Comment

i love iherb man, i order almost every month, everytime sure got something to buy. love love love iherb!

Comment

Dear iHerb International Customer,
        To celebrate our newly redesigned website, starting now, and until Wednesday, March 13th, receive a minimum of 10% off any orders totaling $60.00 or more!

My iherb page: https://www.iherb.com/mypage/MyiHerbPage

Comment

Starting now through May 31st, enjoy the following discounts at iHerb:

5% off orders less than $59.99

10% off orders of $60.00 or more

The appropriate discount level will appear once you have logged into your account and are ready to check out.

iHerb Info - Basic Info About iHerb - The Best Online Supplement Store

Comment

For the remainder of June, we are offering:

Free Global Priority Mail service for orders over $40.00, and deeper discounts on DHL Express shipping.

And if you are not yet a VIP customer, your account has been temporarily upgraded to VIP status.

The VIP discount you will see in the shopping cart is based on the following discount structure:

5% --if your order is less than $60.00
            6% --if your order is from $60.00 to $69.99
            7% --if your order is from $70.00 to $79.99
            8% --if your order is from $80.00 to $89.99
            9% --if your order is from $90.00 to $99.99
            10% --if your order is from $100.00 to $199.99
            12% --if your order is from $200.00 to $399.99
            14% --if your order is $400.00 or more

In addition, if you order $200.00 or more from us during the month of June, we will upgrade your account to permanent VIP status!

This is the best offer for very long time. Usually they have only free shipping or VIP offers. Now both.

Comment

Hope to gather more reviews regarding:

-Nature's Gate, Jojoba Shampoo, Revitalizing

-Avalon Organics, Vitamin C Renewal, Hydrating Cleansing Milk

-Avalon Organics, Vitamin C Renewal, Revitalizing Eye Cream

-Nature's Gate, Organics, Have a Vine Day, Chardonnay Hydrator For Daytime

TIA!

Comment

Yay, I just ordered my fav organis brand, Aubrey organics.. they just launched new line and i am sooo excited to try hav been using their cleanser and luv it! not drying at all. moisturizing but just nice

For all first timer like me, you can use promotion code: MKT427 to enjoy USD10 off!
                for whole month of June, free shipping via Singpost to Singapore for purchase above USD40 after discount, its really worth it! So excited now! hehe..
                Last edited by isenggirl; 23-06-2013, 08:03 PM.

Comment

wondering if Iherb will bring in KORA by Miranda Kerr or not...hmmm...

Comment

BTW, iherb is running a promo again and you can get a full size Vit D for free.

Use my code to enjoy a further discount: VEW578

Cheers! =)

Comment

Originally posted by pommiepommie View Post
                      Hope to gather more reviews regarding:

-Nature's Gate, Jojoba Shampoo, Revitalizing

-Avalon Organics, Vitamin C Renewal, Hydrating Cleansing Milk

-Avalon Organics, Vitamin C Renewal, Revitalizing Eye Cream

-Nature's Gate, Organics, Have a Vine Day, Chardonnay Hydrator For Daytime

TIA!
                      These brands although organic are not very safe due to the ingredients in them. U can check your ingredient list against the EWG website to see if it is safe:
                      Skin Deep? Cosmetics Database | Environmental Working Group

The Hugo Natural range which is avail on iHerb is rated highly on EWG:
                      Hugo Naturals, Shampoo - iHerb.com
                      It is also very affordable compare to other brands. I use them on my girls too.

If you have not purchased from iHerb before, feel free to learn about it here:
                      Where can we buy affordable supplements, organic food, natural personal care and household products? | Yeng's Sales Blog

Comment

I use iHerb for around 4 years, i buy Queen Helene mask, Desert Essence Jojoba Oil at a much cheaper price!

Your first iHerb purchase, you can use discount coupon EQE565 to save $10 for orders above $40 or $5 if order total less than $40.

Comment

SingPost (Singapore Only): August Special: Free shipping for orders over $60.00!, which is a reliable shipping method with tracking for a flat fee of $10.00 and a maximum weight of 8 lbs.

Comment

Originally posted by dandelions View Post
                            I use iHerb for around 4 years, i buy Queen Helene mask, Desert Essence Jojoba Oil at a much cheaper price!

Your first iHerb purchase, you can use discount coupon EQE565 to save $10 for orders above $40 or $5 if order total less than $40.

Hi,

Did you encountered any problems with customs when ordering the products? Like quantity shipped or ingredients found in supplements? Don't wish to have any shipment confiscated

thx

Comment

Order $200.00 worth of products during the month of September and you will become a VIP customer starting October 1st. Our standard minimum for becoming a VIP is $2000.00. A rare opportunity to seize!

When you become an iHerb VIP you will enjoy the following extra discounts, starting this October:
                              - 5% off any order less than $60
                              - 6% off for orders of $60 or more
                              - 7% off for orders of $70 or more
                              - 8% off for orders of $80 or more
                              - 9% off for orders of $90 or more
                              - 10% off for orders of $100 or more
                              - 12% off for orders of $200 or more
                              - 14% off for orders of $400 or more
                              (Note: due to airmail restrictions, discounts from 8%-14% may not be available to all international destinations.)

Comment

During the month of October, enjoy:

• Free DHL Global shipping for orders over $40.00!
                                • An extra 10% OFF orders over $60.00!

Just shop as usual and you will see the extra discount after you sign in to your account.
                                Please note that the 10% discount can not be combined with any other on-line discount.

Comment

Working...
                                X