Limousine/Bridal Car Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi zjaninez

You sure london cab is only $80? I checked the SMRT website, they charge like $800+ I think..

Have anyone rented cars from SG Wedding Network? Their prices are relatively competitive and Im pretty interested.. Anyone tried before?

Comment

reinn, in the end i didnt rent from any websites. my hubby got the contact from his friend

Comment

i looking around still cannot find... v sad

Comment

Oh yes, we are aware that we hv to send the car to the bridal shop the night before.. Leave all these arrangement to us...

Comment

digging this up again..

any brides got contacts for bridal car rental?
            i think jaguar looks nice... though.. can pass contacts over?

Comment

Maybe you can check with your BS? They sure have better lobang or contacts with the car agency they are working with.

Comment

nope- they told me to get it outside cause through them, will be more ex. i supposed because they will mark up..

Comment

I know this thread is a bit old, but nevertheless, I'd like to share.

I just had my wedding, and had used DreamWeddingCar.sg service. And I was priviledged to have used them as my wedding transport. If only I had my wedding days later, I would have tasted and had an experience with their brand new and latest 2011 BMW 5-series. You should check out their website at http://dreamweddingcar.sg

*Envy* I wonder which couple was the priviledged one to use their latest 2011 BMW 5-series....

Nevertheless, I had the most memorable moment with them, from the impeccable and high-standard of service from the start to the end. They took care of every little detail of my wedding preparations, and was extremely patient with my constant changing of plans.. oops! They had the most courteous, down-to-earth pple I've met, throughout my entire wedding experience. They made my "journey to marriage" a pleasant one....

Comment

Car decorations : Barbie & Ken

I'm scared if we place barbie and ken at the front of the wedding car, there may be any pandang/ superstitions beliefs about it?

Please share your views!
                    Thank you!

Comment

Is this thread still on?

Comment

Hello, need contacts for wedding car rentals. Any help appreciated. Have looked at weddingcars.sg, willyoumarryme, weddingcarriages, dreamwedding.sg. Any other reliable source?

TIA

Comment

You may want to contact me!
                          Beautiful silver Mercedes SLK Convertible with red seats.
                          HP: 82004601
                          Email me at [email protected]

Comment

You may want to contact me!
                            Beautiful silver Mercedes SLK Convertible with red seats.
                            HP: 82004601
                            Email me at [email protected]

Comment

I have tried this company before, good services and very reasonable prices
                              Brand new white colour Audi A5 with sunroof
                              Name: Ted
                              Mobile: 84999454
                              Email: [email protected]
                              Last edited by Wellness88; 28-05-2013, 04:26 PM.

Comment

I am looking for the car rental companies that can provide with bridal car services and that too at affordable prices.

Comment

Working...
                                X