No announcement yet.

What Did You Buy Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bought two lovely bookmarks from Borders. one for SO, to encourage him to read ! they got lovely bookmarks there...

Comment

Bumping this thread up. Bought Before Sunrise DVD and Before Sunset soundtrack. Can't wait to enjoy them!

Comment

oh you will definitely love before sunrise if you loved before sunset.

i watched before sunrise in JC. waited so many years for an answer to the show...

i love the songs in before sunset too! many were written by julie delpy herself... i love the whimsical tunes

Comment

HMV at Citlylink's having some clearout sale of Franz Ferdinand, Radiohead, Embrace..etc.. Can't decide which to buy! I want ' em all!

Comment

really?? how much are the cds going for now, glossie? oh gosh oh gosh, i've been wanting to buy Franz Ferdinard CD for so long!!

Comment

oooh, you should definitely get Franz Ferdinand, glossie!!! it's wonderful music and i think radiohead would be a good investment as well!

I can't walk into hmv without finding something to buy! last thing i bought from there was The Princess Bride DVD (i can't believe how good looking cary elwes used to be!) and the White Oleander VCD for my friend.

saw the Before Sunset VCD at sim lin square today and nearly bought it! but decided that i should wait for the DVD to come out. the guy said that it might get there by next week

Comment

bought a straw bag today...has always wanted to get one..n finally got it at 8 bucks...~hee... so happy...!!

Comment

hi

I just bought shopaholic takes manhatten. May i know how much is a new book retailing in Singapore cos i bought mine i Japan. TIA

Comment

i got the shopaholic and baby last week. It costs $30 plus cause got 20% discount. I'll let you know the price when i checked the tag

Comment

bought these 2 lovely tops from square 2, novena

Comment

bought skinfood mushroom bb cream from ebay.com.sg. shall wait for it to come in the mail

Comment

bought my mangas at kino today!

Comment

I got a Gucci bag today?

Comment

i just bought a little black dress from affairee..

Comment

I bought 2 tank tops from dorothy perkins at $9 each

Comment

Working...
                                X