X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

batman

u bought it, it's awesome!

Comment

Batman - lambo!!!!!! how much did u spend? n where u buy it??

Comment

Originally posted by Jean Chua View Post
        batman

u bought it, it's awesome!
        Hee thanks Jean!
        Originally posted by ashoppingdiva View Post
        Batman - lambo!!!!!! how much did u spend? n where u buy it??
        Hi diva! Its about $136, got it from Nikko. Their stores are at the ground floor of Millenia Walk (near Candy Empire) and Far East Shopping Centre (near Wheelock Place).

Comment

batman - wa!!!!! so expensive...hmmm..maybe i should consider getting it for SO.. Thanks for sharing!!

Comment

Batman nice! any other car models there?

Comment

black heels and masks!

Comment

Originally posted by ashoppingdiva View Post
                batman - wa!!!!! so expensive...hmmm..maybe i should consider getting it for SO.. Thanks for sharing!!
                Welcome diva! Ha ya.. this time round their new shipment is somewhat more expensive.. Not sure which cars your SO likes, but here's a list of cars that were brought in recently which I think should be hot favourites.

Kyosho 1:18 Ferrari 250GTO ($136.12 after member discount. The LeMans version should be in in the next few days)

AUTOart 1:18 Bugatti Veyron ($300-304 after member discount, colour choices of red-black, blue-black or pearl white-ice blue) Hot model for the moment.

AUTOart 1:18 Koenigsegg CCX (I'm assuming it'll cost the same as the Veyron. Silver colour should be out first. Model currently not released yet.) Should be another hot model when it's released.

AUTOart 1:18 Nissan GT-R (price unknown at the moment, silver colour will be in first. Expected arrival around end Dec '08 ) Ha, this model don't need to say, super hot! Bound to be snapped up within a day or two of its release. LOL!

AUTOart 1:18 Lamborghini Diablo 6.0VT (about $168 after member discount, currently yellow colour is in stock, but I'm waiting for the orange one to be released.)

AUTOart 1:18 Dodge Viper SRT-10 Coupe ($148 after member discount, comes in red or black with white stripes)

Can view most of the car pics at my model car blog here, hehe, don't think I should flood this thread with pics. I've the models sorted by Labels on the right, should be easy to navigate I hope!

Generally, Kyosho models cost around $136 after discount, while AUTOart prices vary from $124 to $300 after discounted prices, depending on the model. *faints*

Notice I mentioned member discount, that's by Nikko. Membership is $10 and the discount is 20% off most of the models they carry. Quite worth it since you can save maybe $60 to $70 off the Bugatti Veyron model for example.
                Last edited by Batman; 31-10-2008, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by dollishchic View Post
                  Batman nice! any other car models there?
                  Heya dollishchic! Any particular car brands that you're looking out for? If you're into the Mini Cooper, they do have it in store too. Hee, if not can refer to the mini-list in my earlier post.

Comment

batman: wow!! That is alot.

Comment

Originally posted by xuan1221 View Post
                      batman: wow!! That is alot.
                      Hee, you mean the price? Ya, it costs quite a pretty penny.. Maybe its abit like the difference between a red (pink?) plastic bag and a Prada.

Comment

batman: hahaha, we don't understand guys world, neither do they understand us. To us it is the same cars, to you guys it is alot of difference. To us, a red/pink plastic bag is very very different from a prada. Hahahahahaha

Comment

batman: hahaha, we don't understand guys world, neither do they understand us. To us it is the same cars, to you guys it is alot of difference. To us, a red/pink plastic bag is very very different from a prada. Hahahahahaha
                          Hahahaha hannor hannor!

Comment

batman: maybe next time you can try buying a prada bag for collection.

Comment

Batman thankies! i am actually looking for Suzuki Swift. Mini Cooper for me perhaps lol. seems like don't have Suzuki h.or? :D i saw your blog. nice collection!

Comment

batman: maybe next time you can try buying a prada bag for collection.
                                LOL, this reminds me of a line from "White Chicks", where the guy in disguise chased after a snatch thief and said something to the lines of "Its not just a bag, its a Prada!"

Comment

Working...
                                X