Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sweets
    replied
    It will be lovely if Kim could provide us the recipe.

Leave a comment:

• Blossom
    replied
    Originally posted by Vonnie
    Well, you can come over to my place and we bake together
    that's a great idea. i get jitters when i bake alone. :roll:

Leave a comment:

• Vonn
    replied
    Originally posted by Blossom
    and you can bake one for me....
    Well, you can come over to my place and we bake together

Leave a comment:

• Blossom
    replied
    Originally posted by Vonnie
    Oh... that sounds so lovely Can steal the recipe for me I'm a big craze for anything cheesy and pandany
    and you can bake one for me....

Leave a comment:

• Vonn
    replied
    Originally posted by kim22
    Went back home the other day and saw that mummy had baked 6 cheesecakes. 2 to sell, 1 for home and the rest for some of her friends. Stood there for a while to learn how to do it and this time round she is bakes it with pandan flavour chiffon which is not too rich. Maybe mum can bake that's why too lazy to learn how to do it. Only wait to eat.
    Oh... that sounds so lovely Can steal the recipe for me I'm a big craze for anything cheesy and pandany

Leave a comment:

• Blossom
    replied
    i tried baking oreo cheesecake but i don't like the end result... very jelly-like. i think it's because of the gelatin i put in.

Leave a comment:

• sweets
    replied
    that's really a good try, the nice flavour of pandan in between the cheesecake, a heavenly delight.

Leave a comment:

• kim22
    replied
    Originally posted by sweets
    Hi kim,

cheesecake with pandan flavour chiffon, sounds so yummy!!1
    She experiment it herself. Previouly was with Kahlua chiffon and sometimes normal chiffon. This time round it's pandan but the smell is not too overpowering. Still have a bit of the cheese taste. Ate that for breakfast before going back home. Suppose to bring 1 of the cakes home but was too rush and in the end forgot to. Maybe got the chance when she bakes it will bring it back to SIN and share it with those chessecake lovers.

Leave a comment:

• sweets
    replied
    Went back home the other day and saw that mummy had baked 6 cheesecakes. 2 to sell, 1 for home and the rest for some of her friends. Stood there for a while to learn how to do it and this time round she is bakes it with pandan flavour chiffon which is not too rich. Maybe mum can bake that's why too lazy to learn how to do it. Only wait to eat.
    Hi kim,

cheesecake with pandan flavour chiffon, sounds so yummy!!1

Leave a comment:

• kim22
    replied
    i don't like cheese cakes that are too rich too... make me very filling...

Leave a comment:

• sweets
    replied
    Blossom, you can try to bake one yourself...

Leave a comment:

• sweets
    replied
    Good ones to try include the ones sold at the Hilton & The Cheesecake Cafe (in Siglap). They have v nice creamy textures n the crumbly biscuit base.

Leave a comment:

• Blossom
    replied
    I like cheesecakes that's not too rich.....but really enjoy those that's baked by my mum as she experiments with oreo or digestive for it's crust and even makes a layer of chiffon with Kahlua in between the cheesecake. Quite unique and even my hubby who detest anything with cheese eats it whenever she makes it. Love it especially when its just been bought out from the fridge.

Leave a comment:

• kim22
    replied
    I like cheesecakes that's not too rich.....but really enjoy those that's baked by my mum as she experiments with oreo or digestive for it's crust and even makes a layer of chiffon with Kahlua in between the cheesecake. Quite unique and even my hubby who detest anything with cheese eats it whenever she makes it. Love it especially when its just been bought out from the fridge.

Leave a comment:

• birthday_flame
    replied
    i like coffee bean's 'weekly buster's cheesecake', the one with some blueberry layer on top, very yummy!

the mango cheesecake from coffee club is very nice too, a little tangy flavor really complements the cake well.

there used to be a restaurant called 'nails' or something like that at siglap? they used to have a corner where they do manicure in the restaurant, don't know if they're closed already? i find their cheesecake pretty decent too, creamy and moist...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X