No announcement yet.

Cheese Cake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do any cotters here know where to get the cheesecake with strawberry jelly on top? it comes with small slices.. any contacts?

Comment

• thanks silentjess!

Comment

• Originally posted by kp princess View Post
        i love hilton cheesecake too! haven't eat that for so long already....
        How much are the cheese cakes at hilton? :D sounds yummy

Comment

• Originally posted by Carista View Post
          whitequeeniie: been meaning to try cheesecake cafe for a long while.. what do you recommend from there?
          i'll go after my exams.. hehe...
          Peach Jelly Cheesecake
          Rum and Raisins Cheesecake
          American Cheesecake
          Oreo Cheesecake

Comment

• i think its too expensive. if u wan the recipe, pm me! =)

Comment

• Originally posted by m3lody View Post
              do any cotters here know where to get the cheesecake with strawberry jelly on top? it comes with small slices.. any contacts?
              i think the jerryhearts selling on the web is too ex. i bought a box for ten bucks. anw, i got the recipe. if you wan the recipe, u can pm me. =)

Comment

• anw, i love cheesecake and love baking them too. the best cheesecake i had ever eaten so far is the cheesecake cafe located at siglap. its much better than alot of restaurants and deserts shop. though its abit expensive, like 6.90 for a more common type of cheesecake, but i think its worth the price. =)

Comment

• its ard 60 odd bucks..

but i would prefer cheesecakes from Marina Mandarin.. wont feel gelate even after eating several slices! =XX

Originally posted by yourslovingly View Post
                  How much are the cheese cakes at hilton? :D sounds yummy

Comment

• The Cheesecake Cafe over at East Coast road near the Frankel Estate do serve delicious cheesecake. Their popular peach jelly cheesecake is always sold out. But the vanilla chocolate chip is not bad either.

Comment

• I love the cheesecake @ cheesecake cafe at Siglap area. Is the traditional grandmother recipes that have pass on. is really rich and yummy!

Comment

• I love cheese cake but I don't know how to make it at home. Please tell me if you know it's recipe.

Comment

Working...
                        X