X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kp princess
    replied
    Originally posted by -sUmmErx- View Post
    Hilton's cheesecakes are definately the best! Haven't tried anything else that beats it
    i love hilton cheesecake too! haven't eat that for so long already....

Leave a comment:

• TLC
    replied
    Originally posted by -sUmmErx- View Post
    Hilton's cheesecakes are definately the best! Haven't tried anything else that beats it
    My favourite too! Now craving for it

Leave a comment:

• whitequeeniie
    replied
    http://www.thecheesecakecafe.sg/

try this! I love it loads!

Leave a comment:

• -sUmmErx-
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dubp
    replied
    My vote goes to Hilton too... been patronizing them almost 10yrs especially their Maple Walnut Cheese Cake
    Last edited by Dubp; 25-11-2007, 12:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• originskitty
    replied
    i agree, Hilton's cheesecake are the best. i finally convinced hubby to try it when we were staying at hilton a few months ago. he was sold.

Leave a comment:

• caramel980
    replied
    My favourite cheesecake from Singapore is the blueberry cheesecake from Hilton. It's divine! Plus, the lady at the Checkers Deli is really nice. She's always offering me samples of whatever they have there.

The cheesecakes from The Cheesecake Cafe are ok, but I don't think they're that great. Just my opinion.

Oh, the cheesecakes from The Patissier are quite good too. I liked the Strawberry Cognac and Cocoa Napoleon.

Leave a comment:

• efai
    replied
    i usually go Secret Recipe....
    olio dome cheesecake is really cheesy
    coffee bean's triple decker is pretty good too
    NYDC ones are ok too.....

Leave a comment:

• starz_du5t
    replied
    Hi does anyone know where is the best cheesecake? hilton hotel or the cheesecake cafe?

Leave a comment:

• fashionutopia
    replied
    You HAVE gotta try this cheesecake at The Big O's...it's located at Wheelock Place opp NYDC...sigh...I could have died and gone to heaven...

It's called Bailey's Me! Soft,creamy cheesecake with Bailey's Irish...it just oozes into you mouth...plus...it's served with this super smooth vanilla icecream topped with a cherry...served with chocolate bits all around...

$12 plus I think...but it's just soooooooooo good...will be heading there soon...

Leave a comment:

• candiehaven
    replied
    I love Coffee Bean's Chicago Cheescake!!

Recently discovered that Gloria Jean has rather nice cheesecakes as well. Wonder if they have an inhouse bakery or got it supplied.

Leave a comment:

• leyna
    replied
    hachi
    the cheesecake from TCC is like those cream cheese cake or those cake fluffy type? thanks

Leave a comment:

• surfinganalyst
    replied
    japanese cheesecake from breadtalk, yummy, nice & fluffly.

Leave a comment:

• dodo
    replied
    i only love japanese cheese cake as i prefer my cheese cake to be mild...

for example, cheese cake from ichiban, sun moon etc

Leave a comment:

• hachi
    replied
    I the cheesecake at TCC. it's very nice. very worth a try =)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X