• Show
Clear All

• princesshaseena
    replied
    u will not regret! everyone who ate it said it was so yummy! very unique

Leave a comment:

• leyna
    replied
    okie.. perhaps i can try ordering that for my bf... =)

Leave a comment:

• princesshaseena
    replied
    no dear, not so sweet. It has the cheesy taste at the same time a little oomph from the sweetness of the snickers pieces in it. this is making me drool!

Leave a comment:

• leyna
    replied
    okie.. is the snickers cheese cake very sweet?

Leave a comment:

• princesshaseena
    replied
    I love Getel's snickers cake! it's one of their best and also ivory raspberry!

Leave a comment:

• leyna
    replied
    anyone tried getel cakes cookies and cream cheesecake? which cheesecake is nice there? thought of ordering for my bf bday..

Leave a comment:

• Megan11
    replied
    I'm now stick to this cafe over at Boat Quay call Sweet ***... Cannot remember clearly the name of the cafe. They sell cakes are that really really nice. The cheesecake they selling are not very cheesy that when you eat 2 or more you'll feel like puking. And their brownie are very nice too!! It's actually located just 2 shops away from the Roti Prata shop at Boat Quay...

Leave a comment:

• verena
    replied
    haha i think i've only tried the cookies and cream cheesecake twice... am really tempted to try the rest but a cake's too much for me alone (esp if i don't want to put on 5kg hahaha), and sometimes there isn't anyone else around who craves cheesecake like me.

Leave a comment:

• princesshaseena
    replied
    verene, the cakes from getel cakes are so yummy! even the CS is superb! The lady (i forgot her name) who bakes em is super friendly! I loveeeeeee their snickers cheesecake and also ivory raspberry one. yum yum! definitely something unique!

Leave a comment:

• verena
    replied
    oh by the way i tried cheesecake from this local shop...
    www.getelcakes.com

i thought they were pretty tasty esp the cookies & cream cheesecake.

Leave a comment:

• shan
    replied
    i want cheesecake cafe 's cheesecake.. give me one anytime..

Leave a comment:

• verena
    replied
    locally i like cheesecake at starbucks, cos the portion is not too huge like coffee bean's chicago cheesecake (assuming i finish a slice by myself, muahahaha). haven't tried a lot of cheesecake elsewhere though...

went to US in june and tried the original cheesecake with fresh strawberries @ the cheesecake factory! Yummy!! the texture is just right, not too rich and thick. they have 1 whole menu page dedicated to about 20odd types of cheesecake but me and my friends were just too stuffed from lunch to order 1 each.

Leave a comment:

• pinkdewy
    replied
    If you looking for lower budget cheesecake, TCC serves a really good one.
    IIRC, it's $4.50 per pce and the slice is just right, not too much or too heavy.

Leave a comment:

• xxinyingxx
    replied
    Originally posted by Joycelyn
    i love hilton cheesecake!
    Me too... i also like Coffee Bean's cheesecakes. Buy them from International Plaza after 6pm at 50% discount. Haha...

Leave a comment:

• Lyn2
    replied
    Try the cheese cakes from obolo......They are out of this world!!!

www.obolo.com.sg

Leave a comment:

Working...
X