Cheese Cake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blossom
    i don't like cheese cakes that are too rich too... make me very filling...
    Blossom, you can try to bake one yourself...

Comment

i don't like cheese cakes that are too rich too... make me very filling...
      Went back home the other day and saw that mummy had baked 6 cheesecakes. 2 to sell, 1 for home and the rest for some of her friends. Stood there for a while to learn how to do it and this time round she is bakes it with pandan flavour chiffon which is not too rich. Maybe mum can bake that's why too lazy to learn how to do it. Only wait to eat.

Comment

Originally posted by kim22
        Went back home the other day and saw that mummy had baked 6 cheesecakes. 2 to sell, 1 for home and the rest for some of her friends. Stood there for a while to learn how to do it and this time round she is bakes it with pandan flavour chiffon which is not too rich. Maybe mum can bake that's why too lazy to learn how to do it. Only wait to eat.
        Hi kim,

cheesecake with pandan flavour chiffon, sounds so yummy!!1

Comment

Originally posted by sweets
          Hi kim,

cheesecake with pandan flavour chiffon, sounds so yummy!!1
          She experiment it herself. Previouly was with Kahlua chiffon and sometimes normal chiffon. This time round it's pandan but the smell is not too overpowering. Still have a bit of the cheese taste. Ate that for breakfast before going back home. Suppose to bring 1 of the cakes home but was too rush and in the end forgot to. Maybe got the chance when she bakes it will bring it back to SIN and share it with those chessecake lovers.

Comment

that's really a good try, the nice flavour of pandan in between the cheesecake, a heavenly delight.

Comment

i tried baking oreo cheesecake but i don't like the end result... very jelly-like. i think it's because of the gelatin i put in.

Comment

Originally posted by kim22
                Oh... that sounds so lovely Can steal the recipe for me I'm a big craze for anything cheesy and pandany

Comment

Originally posted by Vonnie
                  Oh... that sounds so lovely Can steal the recipe for me I'm a big craze for anything cheesy and pandany
                  and you can bake one for me....

Comment

and you can bake one for me....
                    Well, you can come over to my place and we bake together

Comment

Well, you can come over to my place and we bake together
                      that's a great idea. i get jitters when i bake alone. :roll:

Comment

It will be lovely if Kim could provide us the recipe.

Comment

hello blossom,

You might be interested in this....

Oreo Cheesecake

1 (20 oz.) package OREO chocolate sandwich cookies
                          1/3 cup margarine, melted
                          3 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
                          3/4 cup sugar
                          4 eggs, at room temp.
                          1 cup dairy sour cream
                          1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Finely roll 30 cookies; coarsely chop 20 cookies.
                          In bowl, combine finely rolled cookie crumbs and margarine.
                          Press on bottom and 2 inches up side of 9-inch spring form pan; set aside.

With mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar until creamy; blend in eggs,
                          sour cream and vanilla extract; fold in chopped cookies. Spread mixture
                          into prepared crust. Bake at 350 degrees F for 60 minutes or until set.

Cool on wire rack; chill at least 4 hours. Halve remaining cookies;
                          remove side of pan. Garnish with whipped cream and cookie halves.

Comment

Originally posted by sweets
                            hello blossom,

You might be interested in this....
                            thanks a lot!
                            Last edited by meow123; 10-10-2003, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Will try to......Right now in J.B(mum's) and can smell the pandan and tirimisu as she's baking cheesecake again......

Comment

I try the Secret Receipt Marble Cheesecake few days ago. Taste ok. Still prefer Baker's Inn Cheesecake

Comment

Working...
                                X