X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• syndy60
    replied
    i loved the oreo cheesecake! forgotten where my aunt bought it. :X
    but i like sweet recipe's choco banana cake though.
    maybe you can try doing your own oreo cheesecake? i did one for my best friend and she loved it.

Leave a comment:

• whitefrost
    replied
    oohh.. i just tried jellyhearts..
    its cheesecake with a strawberry in the middle and jelly on the top..
    absolutely yummy....
    and it comes in small cute bite size pieces..

Leave a comment:

• Joycelyn
    replied
    i love hilton cheesecake!

Leave a comment:

• leyna
    replied
    startbucks oreo cheesecake! hahaha.. and of cos nydc cheese cake is nice too.. have not tried the baker's inn cheese cake before.. but i prefer those cream cheese cake like those of starbucks than those fluffy cheese cake like coffee bean.. hope you guys get what i mean..

Leave a comment:

• clovestay
    replied
    baker's inn cheese cake for me. i am drooling now just thinking about it.

Leave a comment:

• buttercake
    replied
    To all cheese cake lovers out there

Never never try the cheesecake at DOME. its hard like a rock and it taste abit stale (more like a block of cheese than cheese cake). Being a cheesecake lover i got quite mad after tasting it!!!

But i love the cheesecake at TCC and NYDC simply heavenly..... after hearing all the raves from the cotters here i shall try the cheesecake at CCC this week!!!

Leave a comment:

• sn0wny
    replied
    I am not really a cheese person but to think that the Oreo at Cafe Cartel good but tried it the other day realise the standard drop like hell :puke: . But saw SO pack the chocolate cake, like very good. Forgot to ask him nice anot.

Leave a comment:

• paperstar
    replied
    The best cheese cake I even eat is from baker's inn. Their new york cake .... yum yum... you will never get sick of eating that.

Leave a comment:

• ShoppingQueenie
    replied
    My favourite Cheesecake is from Cineleisure Lips Cafe. Too bad, it's closed Recently it's from this cafe at Telok Ayer >> Sweet Indulgence. They have not too rich & interesting cheesecake combi

Leave a comment:

• egstring
    replied
    just begining to like cheese cake. Think starbuck's oreo cheese cake is good. sorry for being a mountain turtle.

Leave a comment:

• patti74
    replied
    quite enjoy the strawberry cheesecake from Mezza9 at Grand Hyatt S'pore though

hus used to bring home almost daily for me when he was working at hyatt for me

Leave a comment:

• yvannie
    replied
    Originally posted by amanda
    I love the cheesecakes at NYDC, sooo tempting!
    Yeh i love the cheesecake at NYDC too... i want to go the Cheesecake cafe too.
    I am such a cheese lover!! cheesecake, cheese fries, nacho cheese, anything with cheese i love it! BUt its fattening.. heeh =)

Leave a comment:

• peaberry86
    replied
    dawn and vixette, you girls are really making me miss The Cheesecake Factory in US!

Leave a comment:

• pinkdewy
    replied
    Brought my bf to Cheesecake Cafe last week.
    Totally fell in love with the Strawberry Oreo Cheesecake.

Love the cosy couches too.

Will bring some gfs there soon.
    Last edited by pinkdewy; 14-08-2006, 03:29 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Cache
    replied
    I like coffee club?s new york cheese cake and butterscotch banana cake.
    The butterscotch banana cake is only available at the outlet opposite cineleisure.

There's actually a thin layer of new york cheese cake on the top of the banana cake, topped with banana and butterscotch. Yummy~

Leave a comment:

Working...
X