No announcement yet.

Bintan Short Getaway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stayed in Banyan Tree Bintan over the weekends and throughly enjoyed my stay! The staffs are very friendly and the scenary at Tree Tops is just breath taking for me. Having breafast overlooking the sea,with the wind gently blowing and hearing the sound of waves
    Went Pasar Oleh Oleh but kind of disappointed it was so quiet.The food we tried is not bad

Comment

• i just went to Bintan on Thursday and back yesterday.

Stayed at Bintan Lagoon Resort. The staffs are warm and friendly. The room is really big and cosy! Nice! Really enjoyed my stay there! Especially the beautiful beach and the fireflies tour! Only down side is the food are quite expensive and not very nice

our deluxe room

view from our balcony - see facing view - the sea is blocked by the trees though

the swimming pool

the fireflies tour guide catching some fireflies for us haha.. the guides are very funny! At the first tree, he shook the tree and all the fireflies came out and he shouted: MERRY CHIRSTMAS! LOL

My first time trying achery. 70% of my arrows landed on the grass. this is how i get my bulls eye

Comment

• Club Med Bintan Spa

I'll be going to Club Med Bintan this coming Friday. Wondering if anyone had tried the spa there? Any good? Price range? No price stated on their web site.

Comment

• kittyki, how much per pax?

Comment

• Hi Momopeach,

How much is it per person per night for club med bintan? Couldn't find rates on their website except for the promotions which require at least 3 night stay. Did you book direct or through travel agent?

thanks in advance

Comment

• I'm going Bintan Club Med next Monday!!

Me and SO booked it during a promotion... so its one-for-one.. But still ex...

Going 5 days 4 night. Abt $800 per pax.. Meals and sports activities all included...

Comment

• anyone recently went to mayang sari for a short stay and tried their 3hr couple spa? ***'s the cost like?

for 1 3D2N stay for a young couple, which would u recommend: mayang sari or club med?

thanks!

Comment

• is uob redemption for angsana resort worth it? the website shows for 1 person right?

ie, for 2 persons, we need UNI$500 x 2 = UNI$1000 and still pay $230 x 2 = $460

what are the typical rates for angsana?

Comment

• Originally posted by miekaye View Post
                    is uob redemption for angsana resort worth it? the website shows for 1 person right?

ie, for 2 persons, we need UNI$500 x 2 = UNI$1000 and still pay $230 x 2 = $460

Yup, that's right. I still find the promo worth it 'cause it comes complete with ferry tix and all.

Comment

• anyone book directly with resort? prices in website are quoted in sin dollars, however if we pay by card, it will be billed in rupiah and then converted to sin based on our credit card company.

how about if we pay accomodation by cash? do we pay in sin or rupiah? anyone tried this before?

between nirwana resort hotel and angsana, should i pay more to stay at angsana? do the rooms at angsana have a good seaview, ie near the sea? which beach is cleaner?
                      Last edited by miekaye; 20-09-2008, 09:59 PM.

Comment

• I went Bintan last feb and stayed in Mayang Sari resort. The place is very relaxing, the sea is right outside my room! Remember to visit the mangrove swamp to watch fireflies at night, it is really an eye opener. I enjoyed my 3d2n in Bintan!

Comment

• just came back from bintan club med on friday.... very relaxing...

Posted some pictures on my LJ...

http://bellzz.livejournal.com/106764.html

Comment

• Mayang Sari have bath tub ma?

Comment

• anyone went to the angsana one? how's the experience there?

Comment

• wow nice pictures oclingz, how much did u pay overall for 2? does it include food? it seems the food at bintan is not cheap..

Comment

Working...
                                X