No announcement yet.

New Zealand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

South Island has more scenic views and North Island has more adventurous activities.. Depending on *** u r looking out for

All in all, NZ is really a beautiful place *** nice weather n nice people

Comment

South Island is very scenic, but the distance from one town to another town is very very far away!

Alot of mountain roads which can be quite tiring to drive...

I went with my family last year during dec and my dad was driving... The travel on south island is very long... From one big town to another big town takes at least 5-6 hours, not forgetting that my dad is not driving very slowly. not that we were rushing to the other attractions but the small towns that we passed by didnt have any motels for us to stay over and rest in...

I was in NZ for three weeks....
      No doubt i enjoyed my trip and experiences, i dont see myself going back there...

Comment

[
        any idea how much is the Manuka honey active around UMF15+ & above??

Comment

My hubby & i went NZ (both islands) six years ago for our honeymoon during the Summer time, that was the best of our travel! The sun set very late meaning that 8-9pm still so bright like early evening here! We managed to cover many places during our 2 weeks there & the most exciting one is we went for the para-gliding! So fun!

This year we are planning to go to the NZ South island early November which is their Spring time but with a new member, our daughter! Anyone been there in Spring time?

Comment

Air New Zealand has stopped flying to SIN! We're only left with SQ, just pray they won't raise the fares since they have a monopoly now...

Comment

Anyone tried transiting in Sydney via Quantas to get to NZ??
              My friend told me that if I'm transiting in aussie, I can't bring food stuffs like honey or chocolates back, is it true??

Comment

Anyone been to Christchurch & Queenstown? Please share itineries, must do, must see and place to stay... Will be going to Christchurch first week of December... TIA...

Comment

Originally posted by momoko View Post
                  Anyone been to Christchurch & Queenstown? Please share itineries, must do, must see and place to stay... Will be going to Christchurch first week of December... TIA...
                  i went in jan this year. like dec, it was summer so the days were long. christchurch is a pretty small town, but i'd say it's more english looking than london. heh. then on the way from christchurch to queenstown, you must stop by the lakes and mountains - lake tekapo and mt cook. at queenstown, must go try all the adventurous stuff, bungee, sky diving, para gliding. horse riding and going on the gondola will be for the faint hearted. queenstown is a very friendly town, people are helpful. and i like the burgers served at fergburger.

Comment

Anyone been to New Zealand in Oct? ***** very cold?

Comment

nope, not cold.

best time to go its nov

Comment

Hi check out his webcam.http://www.skyline.co.nz/queenstown/webcam/
                        It's starting to snow again.

Seems like the weather is unpredictable nowadays. Better bring more clothes.

Comment

Is jan a good time to go? early Jan....

Comment

sorry my question is a bit dumb..How to tell it is snowing now from the webcam? I can't see ...

Comment

So looking forward to my NZ trip two weeks later!
                              Will be doing a F&E trip with my 17MO, so hopefully it's a child-friendly country

Comment

Anyone knows the weather for NZ in Sept? SO wans to visit there.. is it difficult to self drive?? How long do we need to explore the nice places in NZ? TIA!

Comment

Working...
                                X