True Blood (HBO) Sookie Stackhouse Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• True Blood (HBO) Sookie Stackhouse Series

Everyone is into twilight now. While waiting for the new moon movie.
    I would like to introduce this drama called True Blood.
    It's a very good drama.

has anyone watch it?

watched an episode oni.....quite different from twilight, its
    really more for adults...the lang and some of the scenes.....
    not too sure for the rest.....is the rest of the episodes same?

Comment

hey rainieseason,

glad that you have watch.
      sorry to say, yes there will be intimate scene for the rest of the episode. cox the stupid brother jason is a xxxx horny man. haha.

but bill is HOT! so keep watching!!

by the way, the whole story is not just about vampire or intimate scene. there is actually a murder case through out the whole season. so do continue to catch it.

Comment

I'm not sure whether is there a season 2 going on. But its very sad when sookie's grandmother died. And her brother, jason's girlfriends all died. LOL...

Comment

hey bernice,

there will be a 2nd season for true blood.
          fyi, true blood is based on a storybook and this story book series there is a total of 9 books (MORE THAN TWILIGHT) the 9th will be released this may.
          and for the 2nd season will be aired in this summer.

i think sookie is a very suay girl. gifted talent but very suay life. lol

Comment

The southern vampire chronicles a.k.a true blood will be back summer 09 for the second season. The books for this series has been here way before twilight hence the similarities in the characters might be an influence from the prior. I love both twilight and true blood. Yes true blood is more for the adults than the teens, can't wait for the second season they ended the first season with a cliff hanger cant wait to find out who died!

Comment

and not to mention BALE COMPTON IS SO DROP DEAD GEORGROUS!

Comment

i thought is BILL not BALE? yes he is damn HOT at his age (41 this year)

Comment

yeah its bill lol :X

Comment

But I heard part 2 abit sad, bill did not really like sookie at first. He got close to sookie because he was ordered by the queen of vamps. Lastly, when sookie realised that. She was angry and went with Eric.

Comment

i've read about 4 books of the series.. and am IN LOVE with True blood! this show and book is so gooood. but since they are still filming for season 2, my excitment tide down hehe.. but never theless, TRUE BLOOD is so awesome!!

Comment

i bought the 7 volume set and now waiting for the 8th book on paperback that will be out today. I just saw the papers that starhbub will be airing trueblood on MAX (Channel 59) on 9 April. Yippes!!!

I watched a few episodes. It is full of nudity. Gosh! Bill is definitely hot. Jason just got too much sex scenes. eew.

I just can't wait for the 9th book. Wonder if Sookie will forgive Bill.

Comment

any sites that we can watch this online?

Comment

I also wanna watch True Blood! But too bad i've no cable TV.
                            Looks like a good show. Hope can watch online.. or somewhere.
                            I never heard of any True Blood books before.. Gonna check it out at Borders!
                            Last edited by freniq; 02-04-2009, 04:37 PM.

Comment

I watched True Blood on the internet. They dont have v gd links & youku is so darn slow. I prefer Jason Stackhouse to Bill Compton! But I don like Tara, find her too whiny.

But my all time fav Vampire bks are the Vampire Chronicles by Anne Rice.

Comment

Working...
                              X