Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you consider yourself a shy or introvert person?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you consider yourself a shy or introvert person?

As topic stated...... Do you see yourself very hard to open up to people whom you don't know very well?

Haha totally. I think I'm quite antisocial actually. I kind of pity my group mates whenver I'm in those orientation camps because I find it so hard to find a common topic and things are made worse because I absolutely hate making small talk.

Comment

i think i'm really shy in front of people i dont know well!

Comment

yes,i only talk to some people that are equally shy/intovert cos i feel comfortable with them. I always wait people to approach me. i feel so hard to mix with those crowds for the first time.

Comment

Originally posted by gloew View Post
          yes,i only talk to some people that are equally shy/intovert cos i feel comfortable with them. I always wait people to approach me. i feel so hard to mix with those crowds for the first time.
          yeah yeah! me too! but once i become very comfortable with friends, i become very noisy one.

Comment

Originally posted by iamgracey View Post
            yeah yeah! me too! but once i become very comfortable with friends, i become very noisy one.

yeah me too once im clicked with people, i will be very open but restricted people only.

Comment

Have you come across incidences where you think you are generally shy , but sometimes you meet people whom you can speak loudly to and just talk crap without knowing what is happening =x

For those who might think you are introverted , try talking to taxi drivers while you are in their cab , its your first step in being outgoing because at least its an enclosed and private area , kind of like a training ground ? I suppose =x

Comment

i am shy when meeting new ple for the first time.
                Im the type that takes time to warm up to someone.

but i can be really friendly once I get to know the person
                somehow i envy those who can make friends easily

Comment

I am shy when meeting people for the first time especially a big group.

Comment

this is so me! haha, but the thing is, if the other party is talkative and friendly it makes things way better. and the usual comments from my friends is, they think im kind of arrogant from first impression, coz i am shy and dont smile. i will usually start from observing my surroundings. who goes around smiling anyway? and yes, absolutely hate orientation camps.

Comment

it depends on my mood and the people i am with.

some people are comforting, and this makes communcation easier, vice versa.

i guess it depends on individuality, how much effort you want to put in to converse.

Comment

Originally posted by magicdust View Post
                        this is so me! haha, but the thing is, if the other party is talkative and friendly it makes things way better. and the usual comments from my friends is, they think im kind of arrogant from first impression, coz i am shy and dont smile. i will usually start from observing my surroundings. who goes around smiling anyway? and yes, absolutely hate orientation camps.
                        totally agree with you. some ppl even ask me why i look so pissed (when i;m not smiling), and i say i'm not. i mean no one can 24/7, can they? it'll just make you look looney. and i'm quite an introvert so at big gatherings where there are so many extroverts, i kind of feel a bit uncomfortable around them because i don't know what to talk about.

and one thing is that, whenever i talk to my classmates (yeah i'm not very close to them), i always don't know what to say, and so i always ask them about sch work, which is boring, but i just can't seem to find any other common topic to talk to them about. and this just makes the conversation a one-liner. it's like i'm a lone ranger or something.

Comment

though introvert, i like to hang around extroverts.. listen to the things they say even though i dont contribute. since they have so many things to talk about, me contributing or not makes no difference. and also, maybe being an introvert will have less close friends? im kind of lone ranger too, and my friends are in stages, if i moved on, usually not in contact thereafter.. kind of sad right?

Comment

I think i always wait for people to make the first move.

Comment

So for most introvert people do they feel more 'open' by expressing themselves online? Since they can hide their identify somehow?

Comment

Working...
                              X