Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by smallgas View Post
    ... Laziness.

Yeah... It's always hard to overcome "inertia" or "laziness"... I'm not immune to "being lazy" too... In fact, I do give in to my "laziness" sometimes and indulge in hawker fare and other not-so-healthful foods... But know what...? Anything worthwhile comes with a price... Anything with high worth or value requires "work" or "effort"... That applies to everything that's valuable or worth getting in life... Either you work hard for it or you don't get it... Make your decision...

Comment

No spread. ....

Good... That should be the way if you're committed to your health... Spreads like peanut butter or jam or kaya and other condiments or sauces tend to contain high levels of salt and sugar... Minimising the use of condiments or sauces or spreads in your meals as much as possible..., and hence, minimising the intake of additional salt or sugar..., is a huge step towards improving your health and fitness...

Comment

.... I rarely eat bread with spread unless it is white, brown or wholemeal without flavour. ....

Same here... Only use spreads on plain slices of bread... Fruit and nut loaves like those with raisins, apricots, bananas and walnuts, almonds etc.... are already pretty tasty on their own...

Comment

.... The banana already provided the sweetness.

Haha... Ripe bananas are sweet and soft... Easy on the palette and easy to prepare... One of the most convenient fruits available locally... Love it...!

Comment

What a hearty breakfast! ...

Oh yes, it is...! I don't usually have fruits in the morning unless I have quite some time to spare (and not rushing to work) though... Usually have fruits only in the afternoon... And even then, only on certain days of the week... Wish I could have fruit meals everyday... Haha... That's how much I love eating fruits...

Comment

... You must be a very slim lady!

I'm slim, alright... But not "very slim"... I would say I'm of medium height and build... Pretty stable point for me... Quite happy with that...

Comment

• Originally posted by atasprincess View Post
                hotcakes from macs! :D

Oooh... It's been many years since I last had McDonald's hotcakes... Still remember that the maple syrup is one of a kind... Unique, sweet taste of maple leaves... [Hardly ever eaten maple syrup in my whole life...] Could only eat a few pieces in one sitting... The intense sweetness of the hotcakes (dipped in syrup) turns off the appetite very quickly...

Comment

• Originally posted by Banyanresort View Post
                  I miss hotcakes! I can eat 4 to 5 pieces of that with the syrup and butter. Very yummy!

What a great appetite...! That's a large number of intensely-sweet hotcakes... I'm impressed that you're able to tolerate so much sweetness without having your appetite turned off... You must have a very active metabolism...!

Comment

• I had a hot cup of Japanese green tea..., four pieces of "Top One" wholemeal bread..., and two soft-boiled eggs... for breakfast yesterday...

Comment

• Bircher Muesli with Apples and lentil sprouts

Comment

• I had 2 slices of plain sunshine soft grain wholemeal bread and a cup of ice tea with less milk...

Comment

• Breakfast for the day : Yogurt with cereal and crossaint with mixed green salad and chicken with cranberry sauce.

Comment

• Carrot cake

Comment

• 4 pieces of chwee kueh and a cup of warm water

Comment

• kopi c and nutella cupcake

Comment

Working...
                                X