Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightclubs for Ladies

Hi babes,

There has been a few niche clubs in Singapore recently, that offers male hosts services.

It is a very popular concept in Japan and Taiwan. And it's starting in Singapore.

I'm just curious... How many ladies out there will patronize such clubs?

I've been to 1 recently, and find it pretty entertaining and amusing actually. Considering the roles are reverse now.

ooo... what actually goes on inside? half-dressed muscle guys running around?

Comment

Yup, these clubs very popular in taiwan an japan, i didnt know they hv such clubs here, how's the place u hv been to ...sleezy????

Comment

Sherlin, pretty interesting. Care to share with us what entertainments they have?

Comment

Ha, yea singapore has brought in a couple and heard they are doing so well, alot more has opened up. there are a couple like volar 2 club street, souffle and club giorgio which are more popular.

they are pretty similar to the boys club in bkk if anyone has been. ive been to one of the above and IT IS very entertaining if you talk about random boys on stage doing funny songs and dance and sit down with you and accompany you to drink. singapore's ones are alot "sane-r" and "subtle" compare to the bkk boys. the boys do not strip la..good clean fun for the girls i guess. its time we have something as opposed to the boys when comes to such clubs.

Comment

Hey man that sounds so cool. So does that means it's a kind of club that only girls are allowed inside and can be entertained by the male entertainers?

Comment

Wow! The replies are coming in pretty fast! Haha.

In fact i just went Club GioGio on Friday, and i'm surprised some of the eligible bachelors of CLEO magazine are moonlighting there. *Not Vivian Dawson of course... But i saw him in Le Noir Last sat and yesterday ar Cineleisure haha*

In my opinion, Ladies Clubs are not as sleazy as nightclubs guys patronize as i feel the objectives are different.

Like myself, i know i'm not going to sleep with any of them. It's just for the plain fun and enjoyment. I don't mind the occasional hugs and pecks, but definitely not sleeping! *Who knows you might need to pay for hotel room even?* LOL

Well, basically there are Thai, local, Malaysia, a Korean and a few China guys there for you to take your pick. There's men's catwalk, song and dance performance on stage. If you are shy, there's ktv rooms available.

Do you have to tip the guys? Not necessarily.. but you can buy flower garlands for them. It comes in ranges of $30, $50 and $100 which i think is pretty reasonable. Heard from the mamasan that they tabulate the no. of garlands the boys received each month. Those who doesn't receive much might be ask to go... O_o

If you wanna sit in the room, You have to at least open a bottle. THat's about $300 per bottle. Or if you are not shy, you can sit in the lounge area, then it doesn't matter what you drink.

Got to be prepared to spend minimum $150 per pax lo.

I'm going again on Fri haha!

Comment

oh like those thai discos?!
                ***. i also wanna go see see the night club for girls.
                but i think my bf will go crazy if i do. haha.

Comment

sound interesting other than the $$ part.. keke..
                  mmm i think i shall try it with my gfs.. hahaha..
                  not only guys can go night club now!! woohooo..

Comment

How's the crowd there like? Mainly young girls or a fair share of mature ladies? XD

Comment

this topic is really interesting.... i never imagine myself posting here!

just wondering.... if u really fancy a guy, can like 'bao' him out?

u know like always seen on HK movie or drama, the guys always get to 'bao' e girls out for supper, etc.

just a wild thought if u can do the same to e guys there...

anyway, most impt question, handsome or not? hehe

Comment

Haha!! Yeah man sounds really cool except the $$ part which is like too off budget. I thought it was something like club where we can dance?

Comment

Originally posted by magrit View Post
                          this topic is really interesting.... i never imagine myself posting here!

just wondering.... if u really fancy a guy, can like 'bao' him out?

u know like always seen on HK movie or drama, the guys always get to 'bao' e girls out for supper, etc.

just a wild thought if u can do the same to e guys there...

anyway, most impt question, handsome or not? hehe
                          Eh... Some are pretty cute.. At least better than average guys out there. Haha
                          Hmmm.. My fren brought some guys to a thai club afterwards haha But then, she has to pay for drinks la

But of coz.. no hanky panky la...

Comment

Originally posted by r0xy89 View Post
                            Haha!! Yeah man sounds really cool except the $$ part which is like too off budget. I thought it was something like club where we can dance?

Not really... It's like a smaller version of a nightclub..

So if your bf tells u one day he is going to a nightclub with frenz, tell him you are going too..

THen come here and jio us go lol

Comment

Originally posted by SSShortcake View Post
                              How's the crowd there like? Mainly young girls or a fair share of mature ladies? XD
                              More mature ladies (as in aunties) lol

Comment

Working...
                              X