I'm a first time Mom!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a first time Mom!

Hi Cotters.. Does anyone had minor cramp on their first pregnancy? I told my Doctor about it.. But she didnt gave me any reply.. I'm about 1month pregnant only.. Can anyone please give me more advise..

omg! you are pregnant! congratulations!!

Comment

aww congrats! i'm pretty sure you'll be a pretty mom !

Comment

congrats! i am having cramps on and off and spotting.
        got 2 faint line test result..but not sure am i or not... i think its normal if its not excessive cramp?

Originally posted by WinnieLing View Post
        Hi Cotters.. Does anyone had minor cramp on their first pregnancy? I told my Doctor about it.. But she didnt gave me any reply.. I'm about 1month pregnant only.. Can anyone please give me more advise..

Comment

Hi Gracey and yellowpig - thanx for the wishes..

laura_yaya - oh.. u mean actually u miss your menses.. for how many days already? What do u mean by faint line? Is positive or negative?

Comment

And yes.. i miss out something.. I'm gonna start my new job tomorrow.. Working at London weight management as custormer service consultant.. Is retail hr.. i'm still vexed that whether should i report for work tomorrow or not?

Comment

not a mum before, but i think you should. since you are in the early stage, i think you should walk around more instead of staying at home, i think in the later months you will feel very bored with all that staying at home.

Comment

Sound pretty true.. But will have morning sickness.. Feel nausea and tired often.. Sleepy evertime..

Comment

hmm, what did your hubby say?

Comment

He says up to me to decide.. If i dont wanna work retail hr.. then he say dont report tommorrow.. If i wanna work in office hr.. He ask me go find office hr job..

Comment

Oops, i missed out the retail hour part, hmm, then i think it's going to be quite tiring with the standing around, i think you should find an admin job, at least can sit down.

Comment

But i'm working as Custormer Service Consultant.. No need to stand de.. Unless outside got customer looking into the shop then gotto rush out to attent to them..

Comment

Congrats on yr pregnancy !

My 1st I didn't feel any cramps but for my 2nd I've been experiencing cramps as well . Went to KKH Women's A&E to check and was told it's normal to be experiencing cramps .

Comment

i miss for 2 weeks now. went GP and test this morning. again, its fading line result.but theres a line there..
                            doctor was suggesting its too early to detect accurately.so ask me to monitor another week or so... i cant wait by that time!!!!!
                            Originally posted by WinnieLing View Post
                            Hi Gracey and yellowpig - thanx for the wishes..

laura_yaya - oh.. u mean actually u miss your menses.. for how many days already? What do u mean by faint line? Is positive or negative?

Comment

hi WinnieLing, yes, it's very common to have cramps during the first trimester. (I am a first time mum too, and I should be delivering tomorrow!) That's what I experienced too, like menses cramp, I did ask my gynae, he said it's NORMAL. It's not very comfortable at times, so I actually took a few days leave to rest then. As for your new job, I think you can try it out first before you decide.

I also think it's best you read on pregnancy now, buy Mother and Baby magazines monthly or get some books from Borders. It really helps! And will make you less anxious. HTH!

Comment

Working...
                              X