Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VERY

Comment

• tired, super sleepy, elated for sis results!

Comment

• I realize that i find myself getting unhappy on alot of things here....but this feeling cannot be spoken. The unlimited space that i fall from an empty hole way above has got me feeling overwhelmed and also swallow me whole. Feeling so dejected that it always got so bad that i just wanna pack up and leave. I can go anywhere i want to go but i don't know if i can survive there. Somewhere in my heart, i know if i want to make it that bad, i better work hard so that i don't get stuck here forever.

Comment

• Over being nagged by ppl.

Comment

• I'm sneezing away again

Comment

• bored..
              waiting to knock off..

Comment

• waiting to knock off too....hate this environment out of a sudden, i think i'm having very huge mood swing today! I really hate and that act cute voice, can't wait for the both of them to go on leave!

Comment

• Feeling tense and breathless! Have been busy running from place to place these two days.

Comment

• Feeling happy and relaxed as the business day comes to an end! Ahahahahaha......

Comment

• Feeling glad to be back home! Ahahahahaha......

Comment

• Presently feeling heaty and hungry!

Comment

• Feeling blessed to be able to enjoy my meal in peace! Ahahahahaha......

Comment

• Feeling lazy! Wished I didn't have to pick the bones out.

Comment

• Feeling warm and satisfied after having a good meal! Ahahahahaha......

Comment

• Feeling disappointed because some people just don't have anything good to say!

Comment

Working...
                                X