How Are You Feeling Today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Disneyland_chan View Post
    Feeling down, he is affecting my mood. I need to move on.
    Cheer up Disneylsnd_chan, move on! Just like you are in Disneyland now : ) be happy !

Comment

• I am happy ... La la la la la ...

Comment

• Feeling sleepy...

Comment

• Wahahaaaa.... Can't stop laughing.... Feeling some people are so 'gei kiang' anyhow teach people doing this and that ! Crazy! Don't know don't act smart !

Comment

• Feeling ugly ...planning to Seoul on July / Nov for plastic surgery.
            choosing clinic ...frustrating

Comment

• Hope it rains again like yesterday!

Comment

• I'm feeling ugly too, my menses caused so many pimples all over my face lately.

Comment

• Feeling moody

Comment

• happy tuesday. great week so far, wishing everyone the same!!

Comment

• Very tired, was out running errands the whole day. Now I don't feel like moving at all, legs are so tired, eyes can't open too....zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

• Feeling angry, but I will tolerate her nonsense till I find a new job. I have this female boss who is always nice to the male staff, but rude to female staff. She is so crazy over men!

Comment

• Just wanna rant!!!

Was exiting a hdb carpark.. Supposingly i had to turn left & do a big round to exit but i turned right instead thinking it was a 2 way traffic. i was abt 150m from exit barrier. Carpark was quiet as it was 2pm in the noon! (I dont stay there so not familiar with the carpark layout)

A auntie (has to be a auntie again!!) happened to get out of her car which was parked near the barrier. Stared at me & held up her fone (duno she take foto or video). She even hasten her footstep so she can catch up my car..

Seriously!! What was she thinking!! I was alrdy at barrier when she wanna take pix.. So what can she freaking do with the pix/video?

When the barrier lifted up, i wind down my window & gave her middle finger...

Comment

• Super happy ! Hubby teow 4D yesterday, just claimed his 10k prize and he promised to buy me a chanel bag! Yippee! I have to act fast before he change his mind.

Comment

• Feeling worried for so many things.

Comment

• Sick, cough and fever.

Comment

Working...
                                X