Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• felicia chin go back schoool but still has lots of events and advertisement

Comment

• You seem to have huge issues with her.

Comment

• Dawn Yeoh's latest update

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...092619/1/.html

Comment

• Originally posted by vivavoomz View Post
          one look at that pic and u can probably tell she is doing very well financially, cuz she can still afford all those plastic surgeries

Comment

• i don't think is plastic surgery. Just that her makeup looks thick.

Comment

• her left eye looks swollen and different from her right eye. she looked so different from since we last saw her.

Comment

• fake lashes make diff ba.... but i think she wil look nicer with botox on her jawline. from this pics look quite boxy.

Comment

• i dont think any difference f4om her le .. just that she looked older and more haggard only. no plastic surgeries involved haha

Comment

• From the photo, she seems to have put on weight as i find her face rounder than before.

Comment

• e.rm i think that her face is not rounder than before as her face is already very very round in the past during her acting days on channel 8... =x

Comment

• Saw Terence Cao at robertson quay on friday night holding a girl's hand. His new girlfriend again? He doesn't look like his age though, he still look quite young and charming. I wonder when is this man gonna settle down for good.

Comment

• Originally posted by CareBear1983 View Post
                          Saw Terence Cao at robertson quay on friday night holding a girl's hand. His new girlfriend again? He doesn't look like his age though, he still look quite young and charming. I wonder when is this man gonna settle down for good.
                          an actor/ an actress looking much more younger than his/her actual age is far too common. Only god and the doctor knows what they have done to maintain the forever young look. Terence Cao is one, Chen Han Wei is also one and Zhen Ge Ping too!!!!! Female wise I think is Fann Wong... she look totally the same from the past, no wrinkles at all, forever so young eh...?

Comment

• Originally posted by janice87 View Post
                            an actor/ an actress looking much more younger than his/her actual age is far too common. Only god and the doctor knows what they have done to maintain the forever young look. Terence Cao is one, Chen Han Wei is also one and Zhen Ge Ping too!!!!! Female wise I think is Fann Wong... she look totally the same from the past, no wrinkles at all, forever so young eh...?
                            edmund chen too

Comment

• Vicki doesn't seem to be very welcome here in Singapore. Alot of onlin talk about how people dun care if she becomes PR or not. THey are more interested in talking about her being dropped from Mariefrance.
                              Ah... realised that all along, their spokeswoman has been Hong Kong actress Christy Chung. She was recently featured in Singapore news when she came to launch a new V Pro treatment program. She lasted 12 years with them and still counting! wow, Mariefrance must really like her a lot ...

ANyway, does anyone here care whether Vicki becomes a PR or not? I think it will be nice to have more acting talents here to boost the quality.

Comment

• Edmund Chen and Fann Wong definitely look great! They have really maintain their skin so well! With all the money they spent on skincare, botox, and so on, no wonder they look so good years down the road. They never seem to age at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X