Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dial for Food - Food Delivery

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Thanks Tamarind. That's a good idea. Think I'll call up the companies.

    Comment


    • #32
      Any updates for home delivery for food... hungry now but lazy to go out buy lol

      Comment


      • #33
        Carl's Jr do deliveries as well..but IIRC it should be in CBD area only..minimum order $30 ba..

        Comment


        • #34
          hi babes!! i'm new to this forum..but i certainly m impressed with what's goin on in here..i realy love food..n hv a tendercy to b realy hungry late at nite..it's been realy helpful to knw abt all e delivery service u gals mentioned..thanks alot!! n i agree with tamarind too, Neo Garden isnt realy good..

          well, anw, just in case u'r hopin for a contribution..i saw this flyer abt this company too..i ordered from them n i think they'r real cool! esp since they hv no min required..i've always bn turned down by minimum orders problem n it realy sucks!! do ck them out n hope it helps.....www.dabao.sg
          be well,
          ~yi~

          Comment


          • #35
            Can try oishi pizza. I do not have the number on hand. But if you search under oishi pizza, can get the website.

            They serve Japenese style pizzas. Also 1 for 1.

            Comment


            • #36
              I second Oishi Pizza! It's nice and they have combos which are really value-for-money too. I Wasabi Seafood pizza.

              I've also tried Sakae Sushi delivery service. They are generous with the extras like soy sauce, wasabi and pickled ginger. Free delivery for orders exceeding $50.

              Comment


              • #37
                old chang kee has delivery during this world cup season... think it's frm 6pm to 3am

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Bamboo
                  Can try oishi pizza. I do not have the number on hand. But if you search under oishi pizza, can get the website.

                  They serve Japenese style pizzas. Also 1 for 1.
                  haha but i've heard lots of bad reviews & complaints on oishi! (: haha.
                  anyways there's arnoldchicken delivery? my mom claims it tastes way better than kfc.
                  haha. but maybe only for selected areas

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Pasta Mania in Toa Payoh 6275 7555~! MInimum $15, no delivery charges. Food of excellent quality and delivered promptly too!

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      I would love to try Oishi Pizza, what is good, can anyone recommend?

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        thanks to world cup fever, even pizza hut has after midnight deliveries. yumyum!

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by makeupmag
                          Pasta Mania in Toa Payoh 6275 7555~! MInimum $15, no delivery charges. Food of excellent quality and delivered promptly too!
                          How about other outlets? Do they deliver islandwide?

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by slim
                            I would love to try Oishi Pizza, what is good, can anyone recommend?
                            I like Wasabi Seafood. The safe one would be teriyaki chicken. But do not try the Curry one! It tastes like normal curry pizza from Pizza Hut, nothing Japanese about it.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by jupiter_wind
                              I like Wasabi Seafood. The safe one would be teriyaki chicken. But do not try the Curry one! It tastes like normal curry pizza from Pizza Hut, nothing Japanese about it.
                              Wasabi sounds hot and interesting, will try over the weekend, thanks!

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Something that might interest the cotters here. My SO and friends had been ordering from them since World Cup. You can order your fav food from any coffeeshop or hawkers and they deliver right to your doorstep! Check this out - www.dabao.com.sg

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X