No announcement yet.

Dial for Food - Food Delivery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any recommendation for halal tingkat dinners? I don't like pork so I am looking for one that is halal.

Also if there is any peranakan tingkat, please share the details.

Thanks!

Comment

Arnold chicken taste much better than KFC! I wish they delivered to my area

Originally posted by paperkisses
      haha but i've heard lots of bad reviews & complaints on oishi! (: haha.
      anyways there's arnoldchicken delivery? my mom claims it tastes way better than kfc.
      haha. but maybe only for selected areas

Comment

Originally posted by chidori
        How about other outlets? Do they deliver islandwide?
        I think they only do deliverys in Toa Payoh and Parkway.

Comment

caramelgirl: have you tried the dabao.sg yet? =) its one my friend's msn. wondering if the food and service is good

Comment

there's this pizza co. called Rite Pizza ..

its pretty good. thin cruse. burst with flavours. quite cheap too

Comment

Originally posted by lilmonkey
              there's this pizza co. called Rite Pizza ..

its pretty good. thin cruse. burst with flavours. quite cheap too
              just had rite pizza for dinner. was quite good! def MUCH better than pizza hut and canadian pizza. and yes, cheaper than those 2 also!

Comment

Originally posted by rad
                just had rite pizza for dinner. was quite good! def MUCH better than pizza hut and canadian pizza. and yes, cheaper than those 2 also!
                its til what time de??

Comment

making me drool already..what are the recommended pizzas for rite pizza??

Comment

yup Rite not bad

Comment

Originally posted by alphie
                      making me drool already..what are the recommended pizzas for rite pizza??

the rite special is very good. the hawaiian supreme too. i tried the meat diva, its not bad but i;m not a huge fun of meat.

Comment

rite pizza is buy 1 free 1 or the price is for 1 as shown on website???

i tried oishii pizza. not bad! worth to order another time again.

Comment

molly's

if you like kueh....nonya kueh, this is for you: http://www.mollys.com.sg

from young, i have been eating their kueh ie keuh lapis, soon keuh, oneh oneh etc...its my all time favourite for kueh..now they have delivery to your house..

enjoy

Comment

I ordered Oishii pizza before and its really nice! Its different from normal pizzas and is a refreshing change. That said, I find some of the flavours a little too exotic for me, so I stuck to the teriyaki types.

Comment

daobao.sg is the MOST NONSENSE FOOD DELIVERY COMPANY. so angry with them. we texted them as instructed on their website, and there was no reply. imagine two veryhungry people waiting stupidly for their food. and when we called, no one picked up. we waited for quite some time till we gave up and reluctantly left the house in search of food.

If you aren't gonna serve your customers, then just SAY SO on your website. don't just mia, especially in food delivery business. even for the 200% price tag we are paying, you can't provide a decent service? i wouldnt so much have minded if the food came and was sucky, because a hungry girl is not a choosy girl. the fact that they just ignored our orders is priceless.

COTTERS, do not patronise dabao.sg. stick to pizzahut and macs delivery

Comment

pinkedgloss: That's such a turn off A hungry man is an angry man thus i know how u felt!

Btw, as recommended by some of u cotters, i tried rite pizza. It's reasonably priced and the pizza is nice. I tried the meat supreme pizza. Filling is much more than pizza hut. Also tried their chicken wing, garlic twist, butter corn(don't get this, not nice), mashed potato & cheesy hotdog roll(this is v nice). Overall loves the food, & would order again! Only complaint is the delivery took more than an hour and the delivery man forgot to bring our drink so when we request to resend, he put on a long face.

Comment

Working...
                                X