Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kare2711
    replied
    There is the ocean at the end of the road ?

Leave a comment:

• lovegood
    replied
    need some help with translation. anyone knows what it means in english for this sentence: cette route aboutit a la mer

Leave a comment:

• shiroikumo
    replied
    How bout those course at cc? are they gd?

Leave a comment:

• Queenilicious
    replied
    Originally posted by shiroikumo View Post
    Hello all cotters, I want to study french but i wonder what language school are gd besides http://www.alliancefrancaise.org.sg/?

If not I would want to take up korean..
    Any recommendations?
    Preferably those 1 year course..
    Hey, you can try Linguaphone. If you're interested, PM me and I'll reply you with the person's contact. =)

Leave a comment:

• shiroikumo
    replied
    Where can I study french/korean?

Hello all cotters, I want to study french but i wonder what language school are gd besides http://www.alliancefrancaise.org.sg/?

If not I would want to take up korean..
    Any recommendations?
    Preferably those 1 year course..

Leave a comment:

• sweetcheekz
    replied
    *so sad... AF's beginner's classes will only commence on 5th Jan next year. I was hoping to begin classes soon..

Leave a comment:

• Queenie C.
    replied
    hihi
    im considering on taking french at AF, i notice that for those taking once a week will be having Taxi! textbook.. and twice a week would be Reflex
    whats the diff between these 2 books eh?

Leave a comment:

• Funkychicken
    replied
    did anyone go to france after taking up french lessons? I heard the best way to pick up a language is to go to that country and learn it, and interact with the locals there. However my lecturer said France, especially Paris, has people from all over so their accents are diferent.

Leave a comment:

• puckeredfingers
    replied
    anybody interested to take up intensive french class? am thinking of engaging my sister's lecturer to teach a group of people pls drop me a message. thanks.

Leave a comment:

• violetsky
    replied
    Hi there

anyone took lessons from frenchfaster before? How does it compare with AF?

Leave a comment:

• VanillaLuxe
    replied
    I read that Rosetta Stone is well-known for interactive learning on your own PC but I nearly flipped when I saw the price - about US$200 for the most basic one. Checked out the public libraries and unfortunately, they only carry the Rosetta Stone series from more than 10 years ago... Bummer.

Leave a comment:

• marlasinger
    replied
    Know basic French (but kind of rusty), and would like to sort of self-study. Any books/audio books to recommend? Wanna buy one and listen to it all day!

Leave a comment:

• ange
    replied
    Hi!I'm taking up elementary one at AF soon,am looking for the textbook Taxi! 1 anybody wants to sell theirs pls pm me thanks (: I'm so excited about starting class. Yay!

Leave a comment:

• lucky clover
    replied
    Learning French

Hi

Is anyone taking french? Please post some valuable advice for those who's intending to take up french such as schools, resources etc.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• voix-
    replied
    thanks dimples

Leave a comment:

Working...
X