No announcement yet.

Love Affair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey dear, with regards to that line " I know that he knows...", well, to tell you the truth, 99 percent of the time, guys DO NOT know...we girls tend to overestimate the intelligence and sensitivity of men when sometimes, they really are clueless! that's what I've learnt over the years...whatever you have to say to him, SPIT IT OUT because if we're gonna continue guessing how he feels, whether he knows, and if he does know why is he still behaving this way etc...we're gonna be insane at the end of the day and the silly guy will still has no idea what's on our mind! Maybe that's why he thinks you're keeping things from him... and talking over MSN is definitely not a good way to trash things out, simply because we may not be able to express ourselves as well when we're typing as compared to speaking, so both of you will end up even more upset after the "chat" and the misunderstandings just get worse! In fact, he could be gaming while "chatting" with you so he may not even know what he's typing..Go over to his place and really sit down and talk to him ( with the computer switched off). You don't have inform him that you're going over if he always says he's busy. Just go! and there won't be any excuse he can give... there's no such thing as "I'm too busy to talk to you but I do have time for gaming"... if he says you're being oversensitive, ask him when was the last time you all chatted face to face and see what he says.

Comment

Why don't you do your own stuff since he's so busy with his hobby? Leave him to his games. Go out with your friends, party, have fun & meet new people! Then you'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by atypical
        Why don't you do your own stuff since he's so busy with his hobby? Leave him to his games. Go out with your friends, party, have fun & meet new people! Then you'll see.
        I agree! You've tried talking and there was no effect. And frankly, he doesn't seem to be as serious about your r/s as you are.

So just heck care him and do your own thing! Get your own life back, build up your social circles again, pick up a new hobby. Whatever you choose to do, choose something you enjoy and can throw yourself into.

If he misses you and realises what an idiot he's been, that's good. If he doesn't care, so what? The main thing is that regardless of his decision, you should be enjoying yourself.

Comment

I totally agree!
          My bf is a game freak too (BTW what game does ur bf play? ) , after work he will just face the computer the whole night playing his stupid game , when I call him he wouldn't pick up and he will give the excuse that he is at the exciting part of the game and he couldn't pick up. Fortunately , he will still call me back after he finished one game. After awhile , I learnt that I should enjoy myself instead of everynight waiting for him to call me back.I learn to do things that I like ( surfing cc , go catch up with some old friends , shopping etc)

Don't worry things will definitely turn out to be better , one of these days he will realise that you are more important than games but if he don't , you have nothing to lose. You still have ur friends with you.

Comment

hey sista, my bf playing gunbound (i hate this game! :piss: )

i've decided to do my own things, if he's not worried at all, that's it. if he can play game whole day, i can do my things whole day too.

Comment

u go girl! we're all behind you!! :shout:

Comment

go girl, that's the attitude. go out more with your friends, esp your girlfriends. gosh, i miss my gfs so much.

you're a very sweet and patient girl, i would have blown up to bits if i started ranting and he still wants to talk only on msn! maybe cos im older and fiercer

btw, when you do tell him your problems, dont forget to let him know that you don't expect him to solve all of it and you know the problems are not his fault. my bf had a tuff time figuring it out.. whenever i complain, he tries to solve it when all i wanted was to let off steam. i can solve my own problems! ^_^

Comment

i third this!

Comment

how long should i give him if he needs some time to cool down? actually there's not much problem there, just that he is impatient, and me, insecure. it causes some problem when we talked it over. but before he has given me a chance, he told me he dont want to talk about it, he just wants to reflect it. is 2 weeks enough? he's those that cannot take pressure and has been very stressed over it.

Comment

My bf and I took a break for one week before. Two weeks is abit too long imo One week will be sufficient for him to reflect and think over all the problems?

Taking a break is a good idea because i think it'll strengthen the love between both of you. I feel that we treasure each other more after the break because we're sure of our feelings
                      Last edited by qiu; 30-11-2003, 06:32 PM.

Comment

hi qiu
                        today we started talking, so it's about one week. but he seems very cold to me

Comment

shirlyn
                          i find men sometimes abit contradicting
                          they said one thing and they mean the next
                          prob he is cold to u cos he still has issues

i prob ask him *** he want to do next
                          better than to give him breaks
                          IMO one week is enough
                          if he cant make his mind, prob he is unsure of his feelings
                          for u...

dont worry too much about it though
                          i am sure things will work out!

Comment

Yup i agree that you should just ask him what he wants. He may still be feeling unsure?
                            Hope everything turns out fine for you in the end

Comment

Hi ladies. Same boat here. My bf has a snooker issue which makes him MIA. Im pissed off n my patience is genuinely running out. I feel shaky n undecided, simply on the verge of the b-r-e-a-k. =( I personally feel it's kinda sad, but same time i think his attitude is not something to be tolerated. Or am i just overly paranoid? Im really uncertain, any opinions positive or negative would be welcome. He's just like a part-time bf infact! We only meet 1 day a week, during the weekends. -_-"

Comment

how long have u guys been together .... ?

my opinon is .. is not how long / often u meet him ... but the quality of the time spend together ..
                                *** my 2 cent worth ...

Comment

Working...
                                X