Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bloomingmusk
    replied
    Erm drop him? I think i would if i were you.

Leave a comment:

• Pink Angel
    replied
    I used to have a bf like that too, it really tormenting for me and took a toll on my daily life. I took the courage and drop him like a hot potatoe and never look back since.

what i learned from my frens and past experiences has taught me, if he is not that into you just drop him and make a turn. Don't waste your time.

sorry if i sound harsh, but the lifespan of a woman youth is so limited.

Leave a comment:

• misslingy
    replied
    how long have u guys been together .... ?

my opinon is .. is not how long / often u meet him ... but the quality of the time spend together ..
    *** my 2 cent worth ...

Leave a comment:

• xindy889
    replied
    Hi ladies. Same boat here. My bf has a snooker issue which makes him MIA. Im pissed off n my patience is genuinely running out. I feel shaky n undecided, simply on the verge of the b-r-e-a-k. =( I personally feel it's kinda sad, but same time i think his attitude is not something to be tolerated. Or am i just overly paranoid? Im really uncertain, any opinions positive or negative would be welcome. He's just like a part-time bf infact! We only meet 1 day a week, during the weekends. -_-"

Leave a comment:

• qiu
    replied
    Yup i agree that you should just ask him what he wants. He may still be feeling unsure?
    Hope everything turns out fine for you in the end

Leave a comment:

• natnatviv
    replied
    shirlyn
    i find men sometimes abit contradicting
    they said one thing and they mean the next
    prob he is cold to u cos he still has issues

i prob ask him *** he want to do next
    better than to give him breaks
    IMO one week is enough
    if he cant make his mind, prob he is unsure of his feelings
    for u...

dont worry too much about it though
    i am sure things will work out!

Leave a comment:

• Shirlyn
    replied
    hi qiu
    today we started talking, so it's about one week. but he seems very cold to me

Leave a comment:

• qiu
    replied
    My bf and I took a break for one week before. Two weeks is abit too long imo One week will be sufficient for him to reflect and think over all the problems?

Taking a break is a good idea because i think it'll strengthen the love between both of you. I feel that we treasure each other more after the break because we're sure of our feelings
    Last edited by qiu; 30-11-2003, 06:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Shirlyn
    replied
    how long should i give him if he needs some time to cool down? actually there's not much problem there, just that he is impatient, and me, insecure. it causes some problem when we talked it over. but before he has given me a chance, he told me he dont want to talk about it, he just wants to reflect it. is 2 weeks enough? he's those that cannot take pressure and has been very stressed over it.

Leave a comment:

• loves
    replied
    Originally posted by atypical
    Why don't you do your own stuff since he's so busy with his hobby? Leave him to his games. Go out with your friends, party, have fun & meet new people! Then you'll see.
    i third this!

Leave a comment:

• snowstar
    replied
    go girl, that's the attitude. go out more with your friends, esp your girlfriends. gosh, i miss my gfs so much.

you're a very sweet and patient girl, i would have blown up to bits if i started ranting and he still wants to talk only on msn! maybe cos im older and fiercer

btw, when you do tell him your problems, dont forget to let him know that you don't expect him to solve all of it and you know the problems are not his fault. my bf had a tuff time figuring it out.. whenever i complain, he tries to solve it when all i wanted was to let off steam. i can solve my own problems! ^_^

Leave a comment:

• Pixash
    replied
    u go girl! we're all behind you!! :shout:

Leave a comment:

• Shirlyn
    replied
    hey sista, my bf playing gunbound (i hate this game! :piss: )

i've decided to do my own things, if he's not worried at all, that's it. if he can play game whole day, i can do my things whole day too.

Leave a comment:

• sista
    replied
    Why don't you do your own stuff since he's so busy with his hobby? Leave him to his games. Go out with your friends, party, have fun & meet new people! Then you'll see.
    I totally agree!
    My bf is a game freak too (BTW what game does ur bf play? ) , after work he will just face the computer the whole night playing his stupid game , when I call him he wouldn't pick up and he will give the excuse that he is at the exciting part of the game and he couldn't pick up. Fortunately , he will still call me back after he finished one game. After awhile , I learnt that I should enjoy myself instead of everynight waiting for him to call me back.I learn to do things that I like ( surfing cc , go catch up with some old friends , shopping etc)

Don't worry things will definitely turn out to be better , one of these days he will realise that you are more important than games but if he don't , you have nothing to lose. You still have ur friends with you.

Leave a comment:

• Xue
    replied
    I agree! You've tried talking and there was no effect. And frankly, he doesn't seem to be as serious about your r/s as you are.

So just heck care him and do your own thing! Get your own life back, build up your social circles again, pick up a new hobby. Whatever you choose to do, choose something you enjoy and can throw yourself into.

If he misses you and realises what an idiot he's been, that's good. If he doesn't care, so what? The main thing is that regardless of his decision, you should be enjoying yourself.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X