Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dawnsia
    replied
    Thanks labbity and swissroll for your reply!

Cos I am hoping to take it to uni.. and I reckon 13inch is a very good size! haha.

PPS is hmm... something like youtube? But better! You can watch all kinds of dramas, movies (HK TW CH SG) on it. It's recommended by a chinese friend... So it's all in Mandarin ><

Thanks for everyone's reply! Hope all the good deals are on when I'm back! LOL

Leave a comment:

• labbity
    replied
    If you prefer to check out electronic fairs, there's an Electronics & Furniture CNY Fair this weekend at Suntec City. There are laptops below $1000 brands such as LG and Samsung. But need to find out if they have 13" laptops...

Leave a comment:

• swissroll
    replied
    lol so insistent on 13inch hehe. Most laptops are now 14inch...but drop by AudioHouse Liang Court outlet there's a specific section all about laptops. U might want to take a look....last time I went there I saw got Lenovo Thinkpad Edge 13" going at $799. Lenovo is a good brand...in terms of battery life it depends what programmes you'll be running on the laptop. If you are watching a movie at the brightest screen setting then the battery will probably run out within 2 hours haha. But if just surfing the net and stuff, 4hours plus shouldnt be an issue.

By the way, whats PPS? haha.

Leave a comment:

• ghouse
    replied
    Laptop Privacy Filter

Laptop Privacy Filter from www.ghousedesign.wordpress.com
    Quality is good and price is cheaper than those in the market.
    Free keyboard cover as well.

Check it out! Good Deal!

Leave a comment:

• dawnsia
    replied
    Hey
    Thanks for replying to my query... and sorry that I took so long to reply. Didn't realise someone answered my question ><'''

These are my criteria :
    - 13 inch max and min!
    - 4 hours + batt life
    - Looks a lil pretty ^^ (ok, this is the least impt one!!)
    - Portable I suppose... I mean 13 inch says it all
    - Movie, PPS, Youtube, taking it to Uni (powerpoint and word)

And seriously, that is all
    13 inch is the most impt factor of all. I hate anything bigger or smaller.
    Though MAC fits my criteria... I DO not like the software. So yea! Period ^^

My budget is between 700-1000.
    I can find one around that price in AUD for like 799
    But of cos I reckon Singapore is cheaper than anywhere else...
    So do hope someone can recommend me a couple of places for me to EXPLOREEEE my options!

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

replied
    Originally posted by dawnsia View Post
    Hi girls..
    I'll be returning to Sg after 4 years staying here in melb ><'''
    I was wondering if anyone is nice enough to recommend some places I could visit to get a new laptop?
    Of course I'm hoping to get some darn good deals! ^^
    13" is my idealllllllll sizeeee... But I guess that's besides the question Just hope someone can recommend places to go!

Thanks!
    hmmm... what's ur budget & usage ??
    Last edited by 7; 24-12-2010, 05:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• efai
    replied
    your advertising is not obvious at all!

Leave a comment:

• ghouse
    replied
    Laptop Privacy Filter

This is a very good product, it give me a sense of privacy in office or surfing at cafe. I bought it online from www.ghousedesign.wordpress.com at a very cheap price compared to those in the market and it comes with a free keyboard cover.

Gals, check it out!

Leave a comment:

• efai
    replied
    funan the IT mall
    which has shops that can be found in SLS, but they look neater in a mall

Leave a comment:

• dawnsia
    replied
    To labbity...
    No... I'll only be back on the 1st Feb ><'''
    Any other places to recommend? Sim Lim Square???

Leave a comment:

• labbity
    replied
    hey dawn! if you are still in singapore this weekend (17 - 19 Dec), there's a Electronics & Furniture Christmas Gift Fair sale at Suntec. Definitely got lots of different types of laptops on sale. they are even selling items at $29 each for xmas promo...my cousin all gung-ho to queue early to get a netbook at $29 this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• dawnsia
    replied
    Hi girls..
    I'll be returning to Sg after 4 years staying here in melb ><'''
    I was wondering if anyone is nice enough to recommend some places I could visit to get a new laptop?
    Of course I'm hoping to get some darn good deals! ^^
    13" is my idealllllllll sizeeee... But I guess that's besides the question Just hope someone can recommend places to go!

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• swissroll
    replied
    Is anyone looking for a netbook on sale? Audio House is selling Asus EEEPC 1005 Netbook for $299 this weekend at Bendemeer Road outlet..
    Last edited by swissroll; 10-12-2010, 11:53 PM.

Leave a comment:

• swissroll
    replied
    My friend just flew back from Australia so she missed C3 and Sitex. But she really needs a new laptop...so she's dropping by audiohouse to get a lenovo 14" (4GB RAM) at $759. It comes with 2-yr onsite warranty and $100 gift voucher. I think lenovo is quite reliable...it used to be IBM right?

Leave a comment:

• labbity
    replied
    C3 is having a lot of laptop deals this weekend from 19-21 Nov. My cousin is going for Toshiba Satellite 14" laptop at $1099 (u.p. is $1239). Includes free 1 year data recovery service, free 2nd year extended warranty and free antivirus software. Quite a good deal I think.

Anyone else going to C3 to get lappies?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X