Calling overseas - Info & Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dear aerdna

thats cheap, i will check it tmr. I also heard from my friend 1511 is cheap too!! thank you all

Comment

Originally posted by haru
      Or try using Skype (www.skype.com), which is also a free internet service but you need broadband.
      I second Skype.

Comment

I agree that asking your parents to call back from Perth is way cheaper than calling from here to Perth. They could get the JOY card which gives 1000 mins for AUD$10 to call Singapore home line.
        If really have to call from Singapore to Perth, maybe you can try shop around for calling card at Chinatown. I I did saw some card that gives 400 mins to call landline for S$10.

HTHS...

Comment

International Calling Cards

I need to make call daily to Germany. Look like Sunpage and Call card is one of the best choice for me at this moment since I do not have internet at home.

For International Call Card, is there a different on which subscriber? Like M1, Starhub or Singtel or I can just buy any one and the calling rates / time is the same.

Comment

For your information, the last time when I travel to BKK and makes call back to Sin, it is so expensive! Much higher than my shopping money!

Comment

There are many types of international calling cards around, doesn't have to be big names like Singtel, Starhub or M1. They're usually sold at a value of $10 and the talk time differs for locations. I bought this calling card that allows me to dial to US for 600 mins. It's really a good deal, and I got it at $9 for a card of $10 in value.

Lookout for mama shops or money changers. They have many many different cards and who knows you can find a better deal than me!

Comment

this thread is dead for pretty long.
                I want to know what is the lastest best deals to call europe. TIA

Comment

in-voice Save as much as 95% on your international Calls
                  https://www.in-voice.com/Products.aspx
                  https://www.quest.net

referrer : hy347111

Comment

Has anyone tried Zone1511? They are offering free 30min calls for new signups. Its really expensive to call aussie mobile line. So far, the cheapest rate seems to be Starhub018. The $10 card comes with additional $5 and is usually sold for $8. 1 one card can let me call 49 minutes and they charge per second so I find it the most worthwhile. Thinking of signing up wtih Zone1511 just for the free 30 min... hehe

Comment

going off topic abit.. is skype pronounced as skype (like hype) or sky-pee?

Comment

the former

Comment

sky-pee?? eww..

shld be like "hype"

Comment

Working...
                          X