Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Irritating Insects!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    i hate those flying roaches, it like any min, it will fly and land on u. and difficult to kill them also, as they will flying. usually i will run and call my mum to catch it

    Comment


    • #47
      There was once i switched off the lights to watch dvd in the hall, fell asleep and this cockroach landed on my arm, still wanna crawl.. can still remember the feeling, like itchy itchy Immediately flicked it off, it landed on the sofa and flew towards me.

      And i thought cockraoaches are scared of humans. I think i'm the largest insect/roach magnet that ever walked the surface of earth.

      Comment


      • #48
        i squirm everytime there is any flying or crawling insects.. except ants where i just whack whack ! LOL... i also dont understand why there are ants on the toilet wash basin??? they all want to commit suicide or what... the moment i just turn on the tap, kapooshhh gone!

        Comment


        • #49
          hahaha.. so many funny/interesting stories..

          my mama herself is scared of roaches.. so useless.. hahaha.. my dad is the unofficial pest buster in my house..

          Comment


          • #50
            I hate roaches too!! UGH. I just can't bear the thought of them near me. And I hate insects that fly. I always have this paranoia that they will fly into my clothes/ears/mouth/nose etc.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by verena View Post
              is the beetle the brown type that is very hard?? i have those at home, and they appear very frequently.. i hate these beetles cos they are always flying about at my home and just don't want to fly out. especially annoying when they keep hitting against the florescent tube and make a lot of "cling cling" sounds...
              Oh, that little bug...I think it's called "Kim Ku" meaning Golden Bettle.....my bro would catch it and tie a string on it's leg and let it fly here and there, but after a while, it "perished". (i think my bro is disgusting and cruel)...

              I hate lizards, every time they appear I dunno what to do, it looked slimy and disgusting but they have big innocent eyes...so i just jump up and down and screaming to prevent stepping on it. Actually, I just hope they would just run away but they always become my cat's dessert for the night...(my cats love lizards).

              I always can't bear to look at it, so I ran to other room to hide.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Snow Jaz View Post
                Oh, that little bug...I think it's called "Kim Ku" meaning Golden Bettle.....my bro would catch it and tie a string on it's leg and let it fly here and there, but after a while, it "perished". (i think my bro is disgusting and cruel)...

                I hate lizards, every time they appear I dunno what to do, it looked slimy and disgusting but they have big innocent eyes...so i just jump up and down and screaming to prevent stepping on it. Actually, I just hope they would just run away but they always become my cat's dessert for the night...(my cats love lizards).

                I always can't bear to look at it, so I ran to other room to hide.
                Is it your avatar black cat that loves lizards??

                I had seen cats toying with roaches and lizards. Cats would bite on the feeders of roaches and let the body swing around its mouth. As for lizards, the cats scratch them till the tails came off. The miserable looking tail will jump and jump, very gross

                Comment


                • #53
                  i think my house the beetle also the "kim gu".. there was once when i switched off the lights, the beetles went crazy and flew everywhere!! and hit me on my face, neck, back, hair.. everywhere!!! so disgusting!!!!

                  a few years back, i saw 1 beetle doing a "balancing act" on the wire of my fan..then there was another beetle how flew straight into my fan (which was switched on).. yucks!!

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    oh i hate roaches.... and i HATE it whenever the HDB does it's regular fumigation routine, cause there'll be SO MANY ROACHES crawling all over the place out in the open....!!!!!!!!!! :wow:

                    not sure if you girls know this: only pregnant roaches can FLY, they do it to protect their offspring. so if you see any that flew into your house, EXTERMINATE it immediately cause each roach can lay up to tens and hundreds of eggs.................................

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      i don't have the problem of roaches crawling all over after the fumigation.. *keeping fingers crossed* maybe its because i live on the 9th storey..

                      its quite hard to catch flying roaches.. they can fly quite fast!! and besides, i don't want to take the risk of the roach flying into my face!!

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by chubbyvoo View Post
                        Is it your avatar black cat that loves lizards??

                        I had seen cats toying with roaches and lizards. Cats would bite on the feeders of roaches and let the body swing around its mouth. As for lizards, the cats scratch them till the tails came off. The miserable looking tail will jump and jump, very gross

                        Yes! My avatar is the black cat!

                        I wanted to change a new pix of my cat but cannot find in my PC, forget where it went to. So I think have to use back old pix for now.

                        Yup, the lizard's tail will wiggle here and there, but they wouldn't eat that, thay only eat the lizard's body.....gross
                        Last edited by Snow Jaz; 30-05-2007, 12:15 AM.

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          I'm not afraid of cockroaches... usually just kill them and flush them down the toilet. Once i squashed one cockroach with my bare hands (already mentioned before in another thread) because i had no choice. I don't want it to run away and hide in my room. After that i'm fearless of roaches. But i'm still scared of lizards. Maybe i should just kill one some day. LOL. Try stomping roaches (with your shoes on) when you see them outside. It may help you to overcome the fear. Hope i didn't make anyone and turn white.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            i wouldn't want to stomp on lizards with my shoes.. will dirty my shoes..i would ask someone else to do the catching if possible..

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Snow Jaz View Post
                              Oh, that little bug...I think it's called "Kim Ku" meaning Golden Bettle.....my bro would catch it and tie a string on it's leg and let it fly here and there, but after a while, it "perished". (i think my bro is disgusting and cruel)...

                              I hate lizards, every time they appear I dunno what to do, it looked slimy and disgusting but they have big innocent eyes...so i just jump up and down and screaming to prevent stepping on it. Actually, I just hope they would just run away but they always become my cat's dessert for the night...(my cats love lizards).

                              I always can't bear to look at it, so I ran to other room to hide.
                              haha your bro is quite sadistic...

                              i just saw one hugeass lizard last night on my kitchen ceiling!! i was trying to avoid walking under it just in case it is so fat and heavy and drop on my head!

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Snow Jaz View Post
                                Yes! My avatar is the black cat!

                                I wanted to change a new pix of my cat but cannot find in my PC, forget where it went to. So I think have to use back old pix for now.

                                Yup, the lizard's tail will wiggle here and there, but they wouldn't eat that, thay only eat the lizard's body.....gross
                                Arrrggg............... then what happen to the tail?? Let it jump until it stops??

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X