No announcement yet.

Irritating Insects!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yah, i hate lizard too. they are disgusting. i nv kill lizard before, don know intesticides will kill them? coz the picture on baygon only show roaches and ants dead. not sure it can killed lizard too.

Comment

Originally posted by small pig View Post
      yah, i hate lizard too. they are disgusting. i nv kill lizard before, don know intesticides will kill them? coz the picture on baygon only show roaches and ants dead. not sure it can killed lizard too.
      Baygons don't kill lizards, tried already. Hot water is the best. Sounds cruel but really no choice.

Comment

it seems to be very cruel to scald them to death.. them after that still have to clean up the mess.. eeeee.. i rather leave them to be.. or just shoo them away with newspapers..

it seems crazy, but sometimes i just talk to them.. telling them that i don't wish to kill them and ask them to go away.. my motto to most pests are : you leave me alone, i leave you alone.

Comment

Originally posted by prettyeagle View Post
          I hate roaches too!! UGH. I just can't bear the thought of them near me. And I hate insects that fly. I always have this paranoia that they will fly into my clothes/ears/mouth/nose etc.
          Me too!! And i think the more scared you are of them, the more attracted they are to you!

Comment

Originally posted by raspy View Post
            it seems crazy, but sometimes i just talk to them.. telling them that i don't wish to kill them and ask them to go away.. my motto to most pests are : you leave me alone, i leave you alone.
            i am guilty of that as well!

Comment

hahaha.. any more crazy gals that talk to pests??

Comment

i hate lizards too..they are very sickening!

i spotted this small lizard near to the door to my room at my office since last week and this morning, i caught it there again!

Comment

Bring my dog to your office then. My dog helped me to kill n chase after lizards at home

Comment

i hate lizards.anyone have a good way to kill them??i wanna kill all of them,i tried traps,but they got smarter after each catch,hot water is the best.but dont think everywhere can find hot water,

Comment

verena: Yup, my bro is a sicko. Sometimes, he would put in behind my back, coz they are quite sticky, they will stick to t-shirt. Then I will use newpapers to brush it away and then roll up the newspapers and hit my bro. Chaos..kekekkekeke

chubbyvoo: After my cat finished eating hte lizard's body, I will need to clean up, coz sometimes got a little disgusting blood on the floor. Use broom to sweep the tail and then mop the floor. I am like a slave to my cats at home. hhhehehhe!

raspy: I am like that too, I just hope it will go away, if not, my cat will kill it...poor lizard, why can't they will remind outside and don't come in. *sigh*

jemay: You dog is just like my cat......can tag team already!
                      Last edited by Snow Jaz; 30-05-2007, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by peanuts View Post
                        i hate lizards.anyone have a good way to kill them??i wanna kill all of them,i tried traps,but they got smarter after each catch,hot water is the best.but dont think everywhere can find hot water,
                        pure undiluted dettol works.... burns their skin and kills them (very cruel i know), pour pure dettol into a spray bottle and use it like a can of insecticide.

my mum uses that as she's terrified of lizards, as for me when i'm at home.... i'll shoo them away or whack them with the fly swat (one hit kill, at least not so much torture)

thing is the lizard will not die immediately, takes a short while.... but you will know where's the corpse cause of the dettol smell, and yes... i'm speaking from regular experience as my mum is so terrified of them, she wouldn't even go near the lizard corpse to clear it away.... so i'm the official lizard corpse disposal personnel at home

Comment

wow..gonna try out ur method.gonna buy a spray bottle tom

Comment

Still can't bear to kill them this way....Also cannot do this way, after that my kitty kena poison..

Comment

Oh my god! Those things sound terrible...
                              I dont undrstand, where do lizards come from?I mean, are them everywear at Singapore? In spain we dont have anything like croaches or lizards gettin in our homes (I think it should be really scary ) but anyway, I cant kill even an spider or a fly. So, I think I would finish getting along with lizards if I lived there.

Comment

Erusa, maybe can try searching in the garden where there are flower pots, ceilings and behind wardrobes or cabinets. Hhehehehe....(joking)

Comment

Working...
                                X