Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yummi
    replied
    there's this insect flying thingy that likes to fly towards lights... irritating me the whole nite. i keep swiping it away, but it keeps coming back. and yet i don't wish to kill it. argghh!!

Leave a comment:

• LoveDaphne
    replied
    anyone using those magnetic insect screens for windows? effective?

Leave a comment:

• gooogal
    replied
    I think the lizards traps are good.. those sticky ones.. i once saw a lizard running under my tv console, and i put it there, next day, it was trapped!

For those flying cockcroaches.. i asked my mum to catch it.. she is not afraid to catch it with her bare hands!! She is GOOD..!

Leave a comment:

• hibernate
    replied
    asakura: especially when its a rainy day. i hate them!

i'll switch off all the lights and hide somewhere
    if it stays at one place without moving, i'll use an empty container to cover over it

Leave a comment:

• Sweet Secrets
    replied
    i hate cockroaches especially when it's rainy! And i don't like to kill them with my shoes or what cause they smells!

Leave a comment:

• asakura
    replied
    i'm currently being haunted by a beetle... do you girls find that it's appearing so much more frequently recently? and they are all so BIG! any good way to beetle and lizard proof the house? other then get a pet...lol. probably not i guess. i have many lizards back in hostel, think they are breeding there. dont even feel like going back!!

Leave a comment:

• raspy
    replied
    my mum bought it at a neighbourhood chinese medical hall..

Leave a comment:

• chloe_chloe
    replied
    raspy... where can we get that! omg my kitchen and bathroom got irritating ants and i need to get rid of them!

Leave a comment:

• raspy
    replied
    i find it quite effective in removing the ants! now my desk no more ants! yep yep~ no more exams! at least until the coming december...

Leave a comment:

• chubbyvoo
    replied
    raspy: I also used this before. exams all over for you right

Leave a comment:

• raspy
    replied
    here's the pics!

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/318/photo0248gm5.jpg (the box)
    http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/8...oto0249yf3.jpg (inside the box)

method of use:
    1. cut 1 "box" out
    2. make a hole (so the ants can have "access" to the posion)
    3. put it somewhere.. anywhere.. out of reach of young children!!

Leave a comment:

• raspy
    replied
    a.. mine not stick on or what.. i cannot find the box now, but if i remember correctly, the box is yellow in color with pictures of ants on it and with the words "ant posion".. quite cheap.. $1-2 for 1 box.

inside 1 box, there is like 4 or 5 plastic "boxes" then cut out 1 "box" dig a hole in the "box" so the ant can crawl into the hole.. then the ant will carry the ant posion back to their home.. and all ants get killed!

edit to add:
    i found the box! took 2 pictures.. will upload it later!
    Last edited by raspy; 06-06-2007, 08:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

• chubbyvoo
    replied
    Originally posted by miaka05 View Post
    so if i see alot of ants come to the shell, *** leave it rite? let them go to the shell and die there isit?
    You so cute The shell becomes their "graveyard", so later dump the whole lot away.

Leave a comment:

• verena
    replied
    Originally posted by miaka05 View Post
    so if i see alot of ants come to the shell, *** leave it rite? let them go to the shell and die there isit?
    wahaha... the way you put it really cracked me up "let them go to the shell and die there" kekeke. sorry i'm quite easily amused today. cos my boss is annoying the hell out of me...

Leave a comment:

• miaka05
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X