• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    namida
    Cozy Star

• namida
    replied
    I am currently doing diploma in business administration. but wonder whether companies would accept me after i graduate since i am not major in HR

Leave a comment:

• fern0324
    Cozy Rookie

• fern0324
    replied
    what about taking a course in HR? example a grad dip in HR from SHRI/ SIM

Leave a comment:

• namida
    Cozy Star

• namida
    replied
    Human Resource

Hi all

Anyone of you are in the Human Resource field?I wanted to know what it really takes to work in this field. I hope to advance my career in HR but then I lack the experience and qualifications. I wonder whether companies would want to hire an inexperience person and re-train him/her

Leave a comment:

• lumos
    Cozy Star

• lumos
    replied
    hey dimples, my company has already implemented the HR module of SAP but i was not around then so i missed the training. would rather take up the course myself as it adds onto my market value

am still dithering between the 2, SAP seems to have a larger market share so i may take it up. the courses are expensive though, $960 just for a 2 day introduction to SAP HR

Leave a comment:

• Dimples
    Cozy Celeb

• Dimples
    replied
    Hey Lumos,

Between the two, Peoplesoft is stronger in HR management. Most companies implement Peoplesoft for the Human Capital Management facilities. As for SAP, it is popular for its ERP functionalities.

If your company is implementing SAP, I'm sure they'll spend some money for your training on that.

Leave a comment:

• lumos
    Cozy Star

• lumos
    started a topic Human Resource courses

Human Resource courses

hi all

i need some advice, i will like to take up some professional certificates related to HR. i was thinking of either taking up SAP or PeopleSoft. any cotters took up such courses before? any advice as to which is better? or are there other courses out there that are better?

my company is implementing SAP and i know a lot of organisations are also doing so, kind of in a dilema (sp??) over which to choose. the course fees will be out of my own pocket, cos i want to increase my market value so it's easier to find another job

appreciate all comments
    princess_lea
    Cozy Rookie
    Last edited by princess_lea; 03-07-2006, 02:50 PM.
Working...
X