No announcement yet.

Eastern Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wooo...haha maybe my next trip to Eastern Europe, you can be my tour guide! =)

Comment

Originally posted by linggy
      Wooo...haha maybe my next trip to Eastern Europe, you can be my tour guide! =)
      I would love to be your tour guide!=)
      Let me know if you ever come to here!

Kaire

Comment

haha lucky for me..free air ticket because I was in Holland before that taking part in music festival and I sort of extend the trip myself for $150 top up for open jaw. =)

i took Finnair..sucks big time! no leg space and transit at Helsinki for 9 hrs, but I took the chance to visit Helsinki though =)
        hi Linggy
        what did you do at helsinki during the transit? because.. .... i will be going by Finnair as well. (actually there wasn't other choice)

Thanks!

Comment

wow. how long have you been living there?

Comment

me too kaire! if i ever go to eastern europe. do you live near prague?

Comment

i like the idea of the hotel which you recommended and which you stayed at. i might give that a go.

Comment

Mine is not a hotel! haha..cant afford one..it is an apartment, the lady will meet you and pass you the keys so you have a kitchen to yourself as well.=)

Comment

no, i live in ESTONIA...
                  it is not near to Prague

Comment

Mine is not a hotel! haha..cant afford one..it is an apartment, the lady will meet you and pass you the keys so you have a kitchen to yourself as well.=)

how much did you paid for per night?

Comment

Originally posted by sweetgirl4
                      no, i live in ESTONIA...
                      it is not near to Prague

oh,, isee...

Comment

any cotters been to croatia? i've heard it's a beautiful country to visit, an up-and-coming place and since my hubby will be there for a business trip soon, i was planning to tag along. any tips?

Comment

Fellow cotters, anyone gone to Austria during Christmas or in Dec at least?

1. How's the weather? Very cold/Bearable? I've tried -5 deg the max.
                          2. Do austrian close their shop nearer to Christmas?
                          3. Any good hotels to recommend?

Comment

Itinerary to share on eastern europe?

anyone who went to eastern europe on a free and easy tour? I'm thinking of going in dec, could anyone share their itinerary here?

Comment

Originally posted by postpet2
                              Fellow cotters, anyone gone to Austria during Christmas or in Dec at least?

1. How's the weather? Very cold/Bearable? I've tried -5 deg the max.
                              2. Do austrian close their shop nearer to Christmas?
                              3. Any good hotels to recommend?
                              postpet2, the hotels in Austria is relatively expensive as compared to the other eu countries that i went to. it's about $120 a night (quite cheap already) for 3 people. and that was after we searched for quite awhile. ps: if possible, try to look for a hotel after 6.30pm or 7pm 'cos that's when the prices will drop because the hotel owners will think they won't have anymore customers for the night so they'll lower the prices.

yup, during christmas time and new years or new years eve (basically that entire week or 2), the whole of europe is closed! hahaha

i didn't find the weather cold. it was quite cooling as a matter of fact. but it'll be unbearable when the wind blows.

hths!

Comment

Go Berlin...very nice!! Cologne is quite boring in my opinion. Oh yah, take note Germany, their museums are not opened on Mondays (or Tues, You need to double confirm which weekday is it).

Eagle's Nest is in Salzburg...
                                some of my pictures but too many, posted mainly those in Austria =)
                                http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/pepper...en%3as,1%3af,0
                                er, eagle's nest is in Berchtesgaden.

Comment

Working...
                                X