No announcement yet.

Suvivor All-Stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched survivor last night but didn't see any actions between amber and b rob, strange...

anyway this season doesn't seem to be as good as i expected. many of the 'spicy' characters are not in this all-star thingy, while the non-star material ones have joined... I would have liked to see Johnny Fairplay pitch against Richard Hatch, these two are really funny!

Comment

things will never be the same without my favourite survivor... it would've been more interesting with him around.

Comment

Missed last night's episode... Would any here tell me who didn't survive??? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by birthday_flame
          Missed last night's episode... Would any here tell me who didn't survive??? Thanks!
          Richard Hatch, surprising right?

Comment

Originally posted by clpersonal
            Richard Hatch, surprising right?
            Oh no, not him! He's my all time favourite survivor!! Looks like they're set to kick out all the past winners...

Comment

i also can't believe rupert's goup got disbanded! he's such a strong contender, and i really hope he doesn't get voted out...

i'm guessing all the previous winners will be voted out sooner or later. if one of them wins another million dollars, i'll ...

Comment

hey Cate69, talking about survivors superstars, i just got back from my survivor phuket! kekee.... it was fabulous! i had never played so hard in my lifetime before!

Comment

Originally posted by Miumiu
                  Just saw a rumour that this Amber is in top 4 somewhere. I hope she doesn't win. She is not impressive at all.
                  i have the same sentiments....if she got that far, it's prob cos of her alliance, relationship with boston rob...
                  Anyway i don't like boston rob...appears to be arrogant and i hate it...and he acts like "oh i'm the most dashing guy here"....

So sad Ethan got voted out! he's a strong player and plays it fair!
                  And i thought kathy keeps promises!

Comment

Bloody Hell, I cannot believe that Jerry is still in the game! I hate her hater her hate her! I hate her gummy smile ... she's an evil witch! She's bloody lucky that Lex decided to form an alliance with her. I hope she goes away soon.

Comment

survivor all stars

can anyone tell me who got voted off this week? didnt manage to catch the episode cos was out with the gals for cozy gathering

Comment

Lex got voted out!

Comment

think lex has only himself to blame.... he should not vote colby n ethan out at all.... the 3 of them make such a powerful group! worst still, he so timid go listen to rob not to vote amber out, only to get himself into trouble!

i hate rob.... so digusting.... always thinking that every girl out there will fall for him! cannot stand him.. don't know why amber like him...

Comment

ARGH. i can't believe shi ann won the immunity challenge!!
                            she was rubbing in her victory in other people's faces. hope she gets voted out ASAP.:piss:

Comment

Haha, Shi An, ever so bold and frank. But she needed to win otherwise she would've been voted out. Poor Rupert, if he doesn't do something soon, he'll be the next target.

And Amber, I think she's just playing Rob, don't think she's sincere, maybe just lonely too :choice:

Comment

Gosh...read in the papers today that Amber won and Rob proposed to her and she agreed! how interesting Survivor..too bad i wasn't much of a fan

Comment

Working...
                                X