Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heavenlyn
    replied
    leyna: not dada_love but the mee sua stall is along changi road which is opposite Kembangan MRT station. It's opposite a Temple, the street has Al Ameen and Shell as well..

Leave a comment:

• leyna
    replied
    hi Dada_Love! may i know exactly where is changi road and where the mee sua stall is located? thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Dada_Love
    replied
    eh i should start 1st here goes:

East:

Blk 85
    Changi rd mee sua
    East coast : hk cafe , Xin hai shan seafood , 5 star chicky rice.
    Tamp st 21 roti prata
    Joo chiat - Wan tan mee
    Changi Airport

north:

Punggol Nasi lemak
    Midnight curry rice ( hougang)
    teochew porridge( hougang)
    Hk cafe kovan
    Blk 401 hougang - very good meesiam / nasi lemak
    Jalan kayu

Central:
    orchard - coffee club
    - japanese food @ cuppage
    jalan besar Zu zha tang
    Jalan besar - very nice dim sum
    Lavendar food court - Prawn noodle/ wanton mee
    Balestier bak ku teh
    Balestier boon tong kee
    Upper thompson - biscuit prata / entrance to mandai rd ( dim sum)
    The oasis - taiwan porridge ( now i dont know where it is)
    Geylang - taiwan beancurd
    - Song Ji steamboat
    - 126 dim sum
    Others:

Thai food @ yishun( or is it sembawang , that chong pang there)
    Chong pang Nasi lemak.
    Last edited by Dada_Love; 25-06-2008, 10:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Dada_Love
    replied
    Supper Destinations!!

we need more ideas for good food after 9pm !! anyone with good places to recommend pls list down for reference!

Leave a comment:

• plain_substance
    replied
    anyone knows of cafes (preferably in the east) the open till late, like 2am or so? Most of the siglap places close at 12+ that's too early for me

Leave a comment:

• Audrey
    replied
    i make my own turkey bacon sandwiches at night...healthy

Leave a comment:

• Ribbons
    replied
    Cheesecake cafe is very good Probably the ambience made the whole thing so much nicer.

Small Snow I think the Coffee Club opposite orchard cineleisure operates through the night.

For me.. supper is only whatever from the fridge since the town is dead here at night..

Leave a comment:

• Small Snow
    replied
    I like going to cheesecafe cafe @ siglap for supper. nice place, nice food...

but is there anywhere in town that we can go for supper and chit chat?

Leave a comment:

• laura_yaya
    replied
    my favourite outlet is causarina roti prata shop located at springleaf area...very yummy!!!! tomorrow mornining going there again with my SO..heeee

dont like the prata shop near NUS there as the quality is very lousy. but still, not sure why there are still many people especially students going there..maybe thats the only place that open till late nights and is ideal for students. encountered twices ( i went there twice) and the prata was cold even after a long wait. it also become soggy... curry is not nice at all! with these, turned me off.

another nice prata shop ,not sure whether it open late night is located at sin ming road. prata very crispy!! eat only once and its in a kopi shop under HDB flat (within industrial estate)

Leave a comment:

• ChanceuxS
    replied
    Sob...
    I really miss Singapore when it comes to food.
    I only have baguette or whatever you can find to microwave at night when you are hungry.

Leave a comment:

• dodo
    replied
    Originally posted by wennduku
    Maybe can go try makan at the Malayan Railway Station ..there got alot nice malay food..
    and it open late..
    yeye i heard gt italian cafe too

Leave a comment:

• wenniee
    replied
    Maybe can go try makan at the Malayan Railway Station ..there got alot nice malay food..
    and it open late..

Leave a comment:

• cutiepie
    replied
    Originally posted by chiyochan
    Yes, yes..the Yong Tau Foo is cheap and good. But be prepared to queue!

They will add chilli padi to the soup at customers' request but go easy on them! It makes the soup really spicy! (Or should i say too spicy? )

One qn: Which day do they close in the week?
    oh.. the aunty got attitude problem ha...ha.. i think its closed on monday.

Leave a comment:

• dodo
    replied
    went serangoon garden chomp chomp for supper on friday..the fried fritters at the end of the hawker is quite nice, especially the chilli, we also order satays from 1 chinese stall, the meat is very juicy, satay sauces also very nice, however, long queue..As USUAL , WE HAVE EACH 1 BIG GLUP of sugar cane

Leave a comment:

• kiki_gwen
    replied
    i love the tao huay and you tiao from geylang .. heavenly~~ i tend to eat alot of things at night, my weight is increasing day by day..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X