No announcement yet.

Fortune-telling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, i have been unwell since may this year and medical checkup n tcm couldnt help me. Was thinking if any FT can help with sickness? Pls pm me the contact if you can. Very much Thanks in advance!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Lauren2016 View Post
      I went to Fu Lu Shou Fox Fairy (the one at basement, facial salon one) since last year. The Shifu really helped me a lot and I am forever grateful to her. I was going through a really difficult time last year, and was even seeing a psychiatrist at CGH. I was on the verge of a complete mental breakdown. I couldnt sleep at night and suffered from poor appetite. After seeing her and taking her advice, I felt much better and started to move on. I didnt even need to see the psy anymore. Some of my friends dont believe in such things, or they rather not know. I always believe in this: KNOWLEDGE IS POWER. When you know something, you have the POWER to make better decisions. When I know a certain man is not good for me, I can move on easier and let it go. Uncertainty is the worst thing. Ive been blind sided so many times before, so now I must be careful. For skeptics and detractors, all I can say is... Just go and see and judge for yourself whether she is genuine. She earned my trust from the start, because she could tell me things which even my closest friends dont know and would be impossible to tell just by looking at me. I was stunned speechless. Browsing through this thread, I noted some rather heated arguments and sarcastic comments over the fees of her services. Let me assure you that she NEVER once forced me to pay for anything. If I can afford it, I am happy to pay. If the amount is a bit heavy on the pocket, I pay in installments. One of my girl friends also went to her to settle her abortion stuff which she never settled properly in the past. She told me she feels heart pain over the money, but I told her that look, money is just paper. It can always be earned back. If you have "things" which need to settled, they must be settled. She will advise you based on what you need, and then whether or not to go ahead and pay for the oil lamps and/ or prayers, its entirely up to you. I think of her services as a "facial deep cleansing" for the soul. So, in a way its like buying a facial package. But the effects affect your entire life and well-being. So do I find it worth it? HELL YES. Recently Ive been going through emotional hell. Even though the Shifu is very busy now with her relocation, she still reached out to me and talked to me over the phone to try to help me. I doubt many FTs out there will do this. When she talks to you, you can feel that she genuinely cares and WANTS to help you to her best ability. She is like the elder sister I never had. (She's not old enough to be my mom!) This is the difference between her and the others I have consulted before. I wouldn't waste my time or money with anyone else, ever again. For any skeptics and detractors here, to prove I am genuine, you're welcome to PM me and we can go visit together during Chuyi & Shiwu, cos I go every time. Cheers. P.S: FF Shifu has relocated from Bugis Fu Lu Shou to 463 Crawford Lane, near Lavender MRT. To consult her is strictly by appointment only. For her contact, please PM me.
      Hi Lauren, can you pm me the contact of fox fairy?

Comment

• My experience with fox fairy was she can't predict 6 months and anything 1 year ahead. Asked her about my career.... She cannot predict anything or gave directions. She is good in introducing rituals only. My experience with her was no good. She can't help me at all. The money spent were wasted. Her prediction also never come true. I think we don't rely too much on fortune tellers. Some fortune tellers are con artist. This is my experience only.
        Last edited by new123; 22-09-2016, 12:37 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by new123 View Post
          My experience with fox fairy was she can't predict 6 months and anything 1 year ahead. Asked her about my career.... She cannot predict anything or gave directions. She is good in introducing rituals only. My experience with her was no good. She can't help me at all. The money spent were wasted. Her prediction also never come true. I think we don't rely too much on fortune tellers. Some fortune tellers are con artist. This is my experience only.
          I notice that she only keep telling u to wait. She can't give u a timeline.

Comment

• I have gone through many failed relationships for the past few years and finally a friend recommended me to see Ms Wendy Yeung - Past Life Regression & Hypnosis Therapist | Energy Healer | Psychic (http://originsarising.com/) She opened my Akashic Records (something like a 'book' of Life Records) and said she got the message that this recurring issue was due to my past lives. And suddenly she said that she 'saw' a red string tied to my left ankle... something that was left on me from a past life marriage. And I have never told her that I have always experienced a numbness/soreness on my left ankle! She did some chants and healing for me, mainly to 'remove' that attachment and miraculously, I never got the numbness feeling again. And recently, I met a new guy and I'll be seeing Ms Wendy soon to ask her if this is the right guy For those who are keen, do note that this is unlike the traditional fortune telling. This is definitely more expensive, but I find it to be worth every cent.

Comment

• I am excited to try it someday.

Comment

Working...
              X