No announcement yet.

Fortune-telling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i consulted the fortune teller rec by urbanfairy. well, quite accurate.

he said that my life is gd for this yr just meet some obstacles along the way. he also said that my luck is getting low so avoid going to funerals or hospitals.

he mentioned that i'm quite straightforward and tend to offend pple. advised me to be more diplomatic. also said i'm quite stubborn, asked me to change and things will get smoother for me. he also knew that i'm quite fortunate in the sense that i've everything that i want so i hv no lack of anything which is quite true, asked me to cherish what i hv.

then he picked an auspicious date for me to go the temple which i did. hopefully things will get better for me. i will bring my frd to see him.

Comment

• For those who consulted Reika Soh, where is she located ? Also, does she speak English or Chinese?

Anyway, I went to consult Master Kor for fun when he came to NUS bazaar a few weeks ago... and it was really accurate for me and my friends.
      He looked at my palm and told me I'm a very intuitive person and should let myself be guided by my intuition rather than logic. (This part I felt iffy because I'm not sure if I'm THAT intuitive)
      And then he says I think too much when it comes to relationships (which is very true) and he says because I like the finer things in life and like to travel I should and need to marry a rich man (and I want to ) and then he said I'm very impatient (which is freaking true) but I will end up marrying a man of my polar opposite because he's very patient. And he said I'd thrive if I work overseas next time. And he asked me to go marry a sexy man. >.<

So I think it's quite true, given that he's a total stranger and knows so much about me. Oh yes and he asked me to wear pink, which happens to be my favourite colour but I wasn't wearing it on the day I went. So weird.

Comment

• Hi, thanks to the cotters who replied! I just called Ms Reika Soh and made an appt to see her this week.

miztgral Reika Soh is at #02-26 Fu Lu Shou Complex. Not sure if she speaks English or Chinese (I'm ok with both so I didn't ask). It's $20 and it'll take only 15 minutes. The lady I spoke with on the phone said there's no need for long consultation since Reika will answer your question straight - it's "quality" so don't need "quantity".

15 minutes seem quite short? I'm thinking of going to the FT in Tampines cos I want a "fuller" consultation, but understand that cannot see too many FTs ...
        Last edited by blueroses; 02-10-2006, 11:03 PM.

Comment

• yah, heard that we cannot go to many FT,,, is it true?
          and what is considered many?
          i went to 2 FT this yr already..can i go for another one?

Comment

• I went to consult Reika Soh last evening...
            She is good, what she said about me was true!!
            It's nice talking to her, somehow I feel better...
            She speaks mandarin most of the time with abit of english and hokkien :-)
            She said I got to pray "Di Zhang Wang Pu Sa', anyone know where I can pray?

Thanks to cotters who have given her contacts..

Cheers

Comment

• zhen32.. you need to provide her any info about yourself before she forsee your future?
              She just forsee things happened and going to happen within this year or futher than that too?

Comment

• Hi PiscesGal, need to provide her your date and time of birth..

Actually she never forsee my future or tell me about my future..
                The things she said are quite general, like I my personality etc, which is accurate.

Comment

• Originally posted by zhen32
                  I went to consult Reika Soh last evening...
                  She is good, what she said about me was true!!
                  It's nice talking to her, somehow I feel better...
                  She speaks mandarin most of the time with abit of english and hokkien :-)
                  She said I got to pray "Di Zhang Wang Pu Sa', anyone know where I can pray?

Thanks to cotters who have given her contacts..

Cheers
                  i think the temple at bishan Guan Min Shan has a statute of Di Zhang Wang Pu Sha. If not wrong, Di Zhang Wang Pu Sha= the buddha with the sutra/matura OH ** TUO FOR.

Comment

• Originally posted by VinLongo
                    i think the temple at bishan Guan Min Shan has a statute of Di Zhang Wang Pu Sha. If not wrong, Di Zhang Wang Pu Sha= the buddha with the sutra/matura OH ** TUO FOR.

Oh Temple at Bishan Guan Min Shan,okok, near to where I stay.. :-)
                    Thanks VinLongo..

Comment

• zhen32, reika soh made me feel worse Her "advice" is quite cryptic and she also asks me to pray to buddha more...

Comment

• Hii I am a newbie here.

Can anyone email me the contacts of FT (Tampines) and FT (Sultan Plaza)?

email: [email protected]

Comment

• try fortune telling for free at this link http://www.superfate.com/22_free_8word/

For fun only..

Comment

• Originally posted by miztgral
                            For those who consulted Reika Soh, where is she located ? Also, does she speak English or Chinese?

Anyway, I went to consult Master Kor for fun when he came to NUS bazaar a few weeks ago... and it was really accurate for me and my friends.
                            He looked at my palm and told me I'm a very intuitive person and should let myself be guided by my intuition rather than logic. (This part I felt iffy because I'm not sure if I'm THAT intuitive)
                            And then he says I think too much when it comes to relationships (which is very true) and he says because I like the finer things in life and like to travel I should and need to marry a rich man (and I want to ) and then he said I'm very impatient (which is freaking true) but I will end up marrying a man of my polar opposite because he's very patient. And he said I'd thrive if I work overseas next time. And he asked me to go marry a sexy man. >.<

So I think it's quite true, given that he's a total stranger and knows so much about me. Oh yes and he asked me to wear pink, which happens to be my favourite colour but I wasn't wearing it on the day I went. So weird.
                            Hi Miztgral,
                            Is that Master Khor? I went to him for advice last yr when I was at my lowest.. He goes by palm + astrology, that is your zodiac sign. He also told me I'm very intutitive which I agreed with you. I do not think I'm very intuitive.. He said I would marry someone who is exactly opposite of me.. I even asked him if i would marry a very rich man.. but he said may not be!! Somehow I find that what he said to you is quite similar to mine!! But he said i would enjoy my sex marriage ultimately.. He asked me to wear blue, which happens to be my favourite colour. It is supposedly my lucky colour and I was glad since I'm always in jeans!!

He said I would have gotten married at 25 but not true 'cos i fell out with my ex that time and he said I would meet my other one at 29. I dunno how true 'cos not that yet but if i miss this one, it will be gone case... he can't predict and see whether there's another one after age of 29... So I'll just cross my fingers and see how... BTW, he also said I'm a very lucky gal in all areas except relationship, which is quite true!! Sigh!! Thinking of seeing another FT to improve luck in relationship...

Comment

• HMMMM. He sounds iffy now. Hahaha.
                              So my friends and I were wondering, say, if we go see him again a few months later, if he says the exact same thing about us, then we'd believe him. If not it'll be just for fun.

Comment

• Question: is Fortune- Telling equivalent to the practice of a Psychic?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

Working...
                                X