No announcement yet.

SIM-RMIT students

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dalilprincess: Babe, can you find where exactly the link to download the course materials are? I can't find it anywhere!

Comment

• Originally posted by D3stiny View Post
      dalilprincess: Babe, can you find where exactly the link to download the course materials are? I can't find it anywhere!
      Yup! Manage to print notes until Lecture 4 yesterday! Can you log into the rmit portal? When you log in, in the middle, there's a blackboard option. Click on it, it will open a new window. At the new window, on your left there's a course content option. Click on that and scroll all the way to the bottom! :D

Comment

• Thanks dear! I'm having major problems with the RMIT portal and SIM's admin and am unable to download the notes. Since I can't download the notes, they asked me to ask from a classmate. But I don't know anyone! And they shouldn't be doing this anyway! So unprofessional.

Comment

• D3stiny, how is your issue with the portal now? Has it been resolved yet?
          D3stiny and dalilprincess, do you girls stay very far away from school? travelling to school and back is such a chore!

Comment

• D3stiny : Ohh! Do you still have problems logging in? I had some issues too, sometimes can't download to my laptop but office pc has no issue!

Carista : Yea! I live in the East! Actually got straight bus but I think it would take a longer time to get home! Zzz. Days when he lets us of early is okay, can't imagine if we get let off the same as everyone else! Crowded + long journey = cranky!

Comment

• Originally posted by Carista View Post
              D3stiny, how is your issue with the portal now? Has it been resolved yet?
              D3stiny and dalilprincess, do you girls stay very far away from school? travelling to school and back is such a chore!
              around 1.5hrs travelling time to sch

Comment

• Originally posted by dalilprincess View Post
                D3stiny : Ohh! Do you still have problems logging in? I had some issues too, sometimes can't download to my laptop but office pc has no issue!

Carista : Yea! I live in the East! Actually got straight bus but I think it would take a longer time to get home! Zzz. Days when he lets us of early is okay, can't imagine if we get let off the same as everyone else! Crowded + long journey = cranky!
                dalilprincess: I live in the east too! I can take straight bus home too (61) but i don't dare to take! the route looks so super long. i think i'll get bus-sick! yeah, hope he lets us off early this week! =D

Comment

• dalilprincess & Carista: You're both in 1st stage I suppose? How many students are there in your class? 2nd stage has 189!

I take about 45mins there cuz of the jam and half an hour back. Luckily, I've got my own transport

Comment

• Hello all! I need some accounting help, anyone on the book 'Accounting An Introduction' by Atril? (:

Comment

• Originally posted by simple26me View Post
                      Hi april, I am in RMIT econs and finance(ft). u too??? Anyone else studying the same??
                      Hello I am in your class I think! (:

Comment

• Hi... i'm currently taking market research this sem, am currently facing problems with this module...would appreciate if any seniors who has taken this mod can help me out. Thanks alot

Comment

• hello anyone taking International Finance module??

Comment

• mine exams are over already.

how u girls did for your exams ? =)

Comment

• When will they usually release the exam results?

Comment

• i think its on dec 2nd!

Comment

Working...
                                X