Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by duckiee
    NCC
    ey how funny! i was also with my school's ncc unit. everyone who knows me now rofl when they find out

Comment

Another ex KC gal and ex Victorian checking in!

No need to ask me which batch. I'm waaay before you gals.

Comment

Wow...

Its great to know that there are so many KC' ians here.
        feels back home again.

Yup..Mrs Boey the ex VP daughter. She used to be my science teacher before she became the VP. Dont know why i just dislike her. i am been punished by her too many times to remember and of course our chikgu rathia.

she used to chase us with her bicycle whenever we were doing out 2.4km run. it was just a sight

Actually i do miss KC very much as in all the friends all the crappy events that we use to have - Book & Music Week, Founder Days, Mass, swimming carnival, sportsday, etc

Comment

i used to be from CHIJ Katong PS and your mention of Founder's Day brings memories!

Comment

There was also the principal's daughter in one of the batches. Not very well-liked, iirc. But I can't remember why :roll:

I loved Book & Music Week! The entire week of not much studying. Bliss....

My happiest days were spent in KC primary (the old one). Had such fun doing speech and drama with Sister Josephine.

Comment

I go back to SNGS quite regularly. Was a relief-teacher for half a year before heading off to college; returned recently during my breaks to help out with English dept and debates stuff, nothing much though. I really loved the school and the teachers there, so I'm trying to do my best to show my appreciation in some way.

But I don't go back to RJ. the only thing i remember fondly about that place is the teachers.

Comment

Originally posted by islande
                i used to be from CHIJ Katong PS
                I used to be from CHIJ opera PS. From your avastar, i thought you were Tracy Philips.

Both KC Primary and CHIJ Opera were haunted with many many ghost stories. The most popular ever rumour was that the well in KC primary haunted.

Comment

Originally posted by demigoddess1512
                  I used to be from CHIJ opera PS. From your avastar, i thought you were Tracy Philips.

Both KC Primary and CHIJ Opera were haunted with many many ghost stories. The most popular ever rumour was that the well in KC primary haunted.
                  Tracy Phillips = Zouk Marketing person? thanks man! i wish i had her job !

yeahhh i know the ghost story part. part and parcel of growing up, isn't it? my fave part of the school (not sure if it was newly built in my time) was the chapel. where i first learnt the meaning of spiritual/inner peace.

Comment

I was from KC pri too! But I found the walkway up the chapel spooky and often ran all the way down for my dental appointments cos i got so scared ... And yea I rem someone told me about some ballerina falling in the well, hence the wire to cover up the well... And I rem my music teacher telling us she saw a ballerina dancing in the basement music room!! I hate it there too! Cos its so dark and scary....plus stories about the old hotel next to the canteen and all its ghostly stories. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by ataraxia
                      I really loved the school and the teachers there, so I'm trying to do my best to show my appreciation in some way.
                      That's so sweet of u

YES Isande, Zouk marketing Manager. Did u know she was from Tao Payoh Convent

Pixash u too, ex convent gals.
                      i think we all heard enought ghosts stories in our lifetime already. Our school seem to be so haunted that everywhere this is a spooky story behind it. :roll:
                      BUT I HAVE TO AGREE..WE STILL ENJOYING LISTENING TO THEM

Comment

Originally posted by keiko
                        There was also the principal's daughter in one of the batches. Not very well-liked, iirc. But I can't remember why :roll:

I loved Book & Music Week! The entire week of not much studying. Bliss....

My happiest days were spent in KC primary (the old one). Had such fun doing speech and drama with Sister Josephine.
                        i think you're referring to mrs oei's daughter shu yi and shu pei? shu yi is the older one. shu pei was quite hated too. i remember she was once dancing ballet on stage for something and she looked rather fat in the ballet outfit and all. in the first place, she isn't slim at all, and the entire hall erupted in laughter. there were rumours also that the top class (sec 3/7) got an air conditioned classroom because of her family connections, which i think wasn't very fair!

pixash: i've also heard many stories about the well!
                        and those from opera estate, you might remember that there was this old music room on the top floor of the school that was rumoured to be haunted!

Comment

Pixash, i loved that staircase! it was so cave-like if you know what i mean, with the rounded edges of the steps

oh the ballerina story i've heard too. lol. hey anyone was prefects? i was!

Comment

Originally posted by kintra
                            i think you're referring to mrs oei's daughter shu yi and shu pei?
                            the older one, shu yi. i've heard about the ballet story too!

Comment

haha, i wasnt a prefect though many of my classmates were..
                              Oh yeah, that staircase was kinda all white-creamish and cave-like. And what i love most then was being able to play zero-point every single recess...haha. I loved the game then...sigh, cant jump for nuts now.

Comment

hey, you know during our batch they banned zero-point?! they claimed it was indecent exposure, all the flashing of shorts. what the hell?!

Comment

Working...
                                X