Alumni

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kintra
    i've always wondered how prefects could time their raising of the flag so perfectly that at the end of the anthemn, the flag would be on top at the flag pole! :huh:
    it's really not hard @ all! just pull, pull pull through the song, watch the flag, slow down @ the end.

Comment

Haha! I'm from CHIJ Katong too! The schools merged when I was in Primary 4 I think, not too sure....I was in Cerise. Miss Rosalind T-o-k (the word t-o-k is banned!) was my form teacher in P5,6. Anyone else was taught by her too?!

I didn't go to KC (sec) but I know those people you guys are talking about...Shupei was from my batch. Erm, yeah people in my year didn't like her but I'm not sure if there was any valid reason.

During my time we could still play zeropoint in the courtyard. We used to use the stretchy white elastic used for clothes? And if anyone had the traditional rubberband sort it'd be quite a treat, coz it was so rare by that time!

And we'd play 5 stones too! Or 4 stones depending on who you played with.

Also, we played "Speed" or "Stress" after the exams...Though we'd occasionally get caught and scolded for playing cards =)

Comment

adrienne!!! i was from cerise 6 too, miss t-o-k was my form teacher, what's your real name?? i'm wendy, the very tan girl? remember me?? ohh.. so excited!!

Comment

i remember all the games you mentioned, we were so crazy over 5 stones for a while, remember? and diana hd homemade ones which range from big to small, pm me, am very excited

Comment

Originally posted by lumos
            adrienne!!! i was from cerise 6 too, miss t-o-k was my form teacher, what's your real name?? i'm wendy, the very tan girl? remember me?? ohh.. so excited!!
            i was always very scared of miss t--o--k--! even when i greeted her, i would tremble in fear because she looks so fierce! she is the lady with white plastic specs and likes to dress in pink right? haha! how is she like as a teacher? have never been taught by her, that's why i'm so intimidated by her "stern" look!

Comment

i love playing 5 stones. i don't see kids playing that anymore. all busy on their gameboys and playstations.

i was from cerise 6 too but from a much earlier batch.

as for flag raising, i'm one of those who can't remember which part of the anthem everyone is at so the flag is either hovering near the finishing end or it's stuck somewhere at the bottom.

Comment

miss t--o--k can be quite fierce but she was always very concerned about us. cant remember if she always wore pink, but she's quite tall and skinny and wore specs

Comment

Small world!

Hey Lumos! Let's see if you can figure this out without me telling you. I'll pm you in a while. I think you used to sit behind me...You sat with Sharon(L-o-h) right? I sat with Yanting in P6 I think =). We used to hang out together, in a big big group! You lived at Bedok, near my aunt...Do you still stay there?

Miss T-o-k would wear a white linen blouse, with a pencil skirt (sometimes pink), plus this thin metal belt! Yes, and the plastic frame specs. She had a mole on her nose too I think.
                  She's very stern and no nonsense that's true, but that's coz she's the "old school" kind of teacher who cares about us deep inside.

I remember Sharon had really nice and big 5 stones too! Haha!

Comment

Originally posted by michannat
                    i was from cerise 6 too but from a much earlier batch.
                    I was from Tangerine 6 and i got lots of friends from Cerise 6 too
                    was Serena Kim, Fay Fernando from your batch or earlier
                    Last edited by Demigoddess; 29-04-2004, 03:35 PM.

Comment

adrienne for the life of me i cannot remember a yanting in the class

eh i have a few names in my head as to who you are... ok i will pm you first then but do you even remember me?

i'm kind of lousy at remembering names, i need faces!!

Comment

Yeah I know exactly who you are! You me and Sharon L-o-h stayed in the same room when we went to Genting after our PSLE (it was organized by the school, how happening huh!). I've pmed you. =)

Comment

Originally posted by demigoddess1512
                          I was from Tangerine 6 and i got lots of friends from Cerise 6 too
                          was Serena Kim, Fay Fernando from your batch or earlier
                          Fay is from a batch earlier than me and Serena Adsit is from my batch. are you from the same batch as me?

Comment

I doubt i was in the same batch as yourself because i was in the same batch as Fay, Melody & all - graduated in 1989.

I feel so old already

Comment

hi demigoddess. i'm one batch your junior. i feel old too.

Comment

LOL. Im from Mocha...bet nobody here is from Mocha... I had a few teachers.....but the terror was Miss Monica Chan. Anyone knows her here? I liked Mrs Dyn-something (cant remember her name) and Mrs Ang.. hmm, my chinese teacher is so tall and scary though.... hmmmm..

Comment

Working...
                                X