X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i_am_prettyroan
    replied
    LASALLIANS? Anybody here?

This thread is interesting but when I've read the posts it seems like I am not belong and I cannot relate to their schools as I am not from the same school. So anybody here studied in any Lasal System?

Leave a comment:

• reldyn
    replied
    Originally posted by lumos
    i remember mrs jessie goh, she was a fantastic choir teacher. i *think* i remember mrs koh, think she had a daughter who studied with us??

this is so fun. maybe we can have a gathering of past chij katong girls
    yup yup, she did! deeana was from my batch!

Leave a comment:

• Sugarbean
    replied
    Originally posted by ataraxia
    I go back to SNGS quite regularly. Was a relief-teacher for half a year before heading off to college; returned recently during my breaks to help out with English dept and debates stuff, nothing much though. I really loved the school and the teachers there, so I'm trying to do my best to show my appreciation in some way.

But I don't go back to RJ. the only thing i remember fondly about that place is the teachers.
    Hey another SNGS girl here! From pre primary to sec 4. Bona Fide old girl. Heh. I went back there for the cheap food with my best friend last year when we weren't working. Walked around the school compound and sampled some food from the canteen. The school hasn't changed much but many of the teachers that used to teach me have left. Teachers like Georgina Chan (Geography teacher) and Tracy Goh (mini skirt wearing Literature teacher with a lion's mane and a scathing tongue) and Goh Bee Hoon (who's such a GREAT history teacher i heard) aren't there anymore. Do you remember Monica Toh? *cringes

Anyway it's sad! Heard that she's got cancer and has retired.

Leave a comment:

• lumos
    replied
    i remember mrs jessie goh, she was a fantastic choir teacher. i *think* i remember mrs koh, think she had a daughter who studied with us??

this is so fun. maybe we can have a gathering of past chij katong girls

Leave a comment:

• reldyn
    replied
    Originally posted by islande
    Jessie Goh i do know, Jessie Koh? I'm not so sure she used to lead the choir right?
    yap jessie goh used to lead the choir and the entire school in singing church hymns whenever there were special masses!

Leave a comment:

• islande
    replied
    Jessie Goh i do know, Jessie Koh? I'm not so sure she used to lead the choir right?

Leave a comment:

• reldyn
    replied
    Originally posted by Pixash
    yes Kintra u got it all right.
    Ms Monica Chan was always throwing our books out of the window and such....LOL. She had a quick temper but she always liked to her class to put on a grand performance for the yearly performing thingy...I remember she made us perform the Sound of Music.....the next year, her form class did the Nutcracker.
    But she was very biased and frequently picked on those girls that she despised....

Mrs Ang is Christine Choo's MIL??!!! WOW. I saw Ms Choo's husband before....hmmm, and yeah, Mrs Ang is a little hunch backed but she was kinda funny...hmmm.

Oh yea, Mrs Dyson was the one teaching maths with the mole on her upper lip...she liked slamming her long ruler on the front desk when she was mad with us. But she's nice and she's my sister's Godmother's family friend...she got divorced some years back though i think..
    i always see mrs annie dyson and mrs shirley lim at church together. anyone remembers mrs shirley lim? i think she has a mole on her chin or something and she keeps very short hair.

was anyone taught by mrs jessie koh or mrs jessie goh before, they were nice teachers, but i found mrs koh to be a bit biased. her husband passed on last year.
    i didn't know miss monica chan was biased! guess she didn't really like me, but she was popular with some of my friends for being a "cooL" teacher :roll:

Leave a comment:

• Pixash
    replied
    yes Kintra u got it all right.
    Ms Monica Chan was always throwing our books out of the window and such....LOL. She had a quick temper but she always liked to her class to put on a grand performance for the yearly performing thingy...I remember she made us perform the Sound of Music.....the next year, her form class did the Nutcracker.
    But she was very biased and frequently picked on those girls that she despised....

Mrs Ang is Christine Choo's MIL??!!! WOW. I saw Ms Choo's husband before....hmmm, and yeah, Mrs Ang is a little hunch backed but she was kinda funny...hmmm.

Oh yea, Mrs Dyson was the one teaching maths with the mole on her upper lip...she liked slamming her long ruler on the front desk when she was mad with us. But she's nice and she's my sister's Godmother's family friend...she got divorced some years back though i think..

Leave a comment:

• islande
    replied
    Pixy - Mrs Ang the science teacher? the hunch backed old lady? she is Ms Christine Choo's MIL!!!

ooh i was from Jonquil in P1 - P4, then in P5 and P6 i was in Tangerine!

Leave a comment:

• reldyn
    replied
    Originally posted by Pixash
    LOL. Im from Mocha...bet nobody here is from Mocha... I had a few teachers.....but the terror was Miss Monica Chan. Anyone knows her here? I liked Mrs Dyn-something (cant remember her name) and Mrs Ang.. hmm, my chinese teacher is so tall and scary though.... hmmmm..
    miss monica chan? she was erm.. very fat right? but very jovial! she taught me science and was very popular! are you sure she is a terror? haha :huh:
    mrs dyn -- is it mrs dyson?
    mrs ang- mrs shirley ang? ha, she taught my dad in saint patricks before.

Leave a comment:

• Pixash
    replied
    LOL. Im from Mocha...bet nobody here is from Mocha... I had a few teachers.....but the terror was Miss Monica Chan. Anyone knows her here? I liked Mrs Dyn-something (cant remember her name) and Mrs Ang.. hmm, my chinese teacher is so tall and scary though.... hmmmm..

Leave a comment:

• michannat
    replied
    hi demigoddess. i'm one batch your junior. i feel old too.

Leave a comment:

• Demigoddess
    replied
    I doubt i was in the same batch as yourself because i was in the same batch as Fay, Melody & all - graduated in 1989.

I feel so old already

Leave a comment:

• michannat
    replied
    Originally posted by demigoddess1512
    I was from Tangerine 6 and i got lots of friends from Cerise 6 too
    was Serena Kim, Fay Fernando from your batch or earlier
    Fay is from a batch earlier than me and Serena Adsit is from my batch. are you from the same batch as me?

Leave a comment:

• Adrienne
    replied
    Yeah I know exactly who you are! You me and Sharon L-o-h stayed in the same room when we went to Genting after our PSLE (it was organized by the school, how happening huh!). I've pmed you. =)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X