X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Momo Mimosa
    replied
    I finally put together a travel journal

Those at Borders are a little expensive. About $21 each?? I've seen 3 designs there but none of them have a sealed pocket which I'm looking for to put my knick knacks... Maybe I'm being fussy

Anyway, my travel journal consist of a $6 A5 binding folder, refillable and you can but extra pockets and paper.. I think my journal is good enough

Leave a comment:

• duckiee
    replied
    used to do that when i was younger but somehow stopped (i think i ran out of space in the book )
    now i'll just use a plain simple notebook

Leave a comment:

• Momo Mimosa
    replied
    Hmmm... I will go check Borders for the Journal. Thanks, Islande

I don't travel much, so when I do, I would like to remember it for as long as I can

I think a plain notebook with pockets for little knick knacks you collect is nice...

Leave a comment:

• artichoke
    replied
    I always use the tourist guide as my travel journal. Any places featured in there which I have been to, I will just put a mark and write down some reflections there. Good to keep and reminise and can be good informations pass on to friends as well.

Leave a comment:

• naughtygirl
    replied
    personally, i think any lovely notebook with blank pages will be good enough. cos you can write it any way you want, draw stuff, paste a picture, ticket, sweet wrapper or what not.

Leave a comment:

• feine
    replied
    this sounds like a really good idea! i think i'll start a travel journal too when i leave for bangkok in six weeks.

Leave a comment:

• islande
    replied
    hey dear, i've seen quite a few in Borders do take a look there.

i do take travel journals on trips. usually just a simple notebook i write and draw and doodle in.

Leave a comment:

• Momo Mimosa
    started a topic Travel Journal

Travel Journal

Hello!

I will be going to Bangkok next week and would like to buy a travel journal for the trip. Anyone have bought one before or something??

Thanks!
Working...
X