Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glossie
    replied
    I enjoyed it although I was a bit guarded initially. ABBA songs are simply too infectious. My seat was high up into the ceiling; everytime a song came on, all I heard was feet tapping near my ears cos the seats're placed very steeply.

I totally loved the pink dresses the dancers were wearing during the finale!

Leave a comment:

• cherie
    replied
    I want to go badly but dh doesn't want.. No kaki to go with! Friends all not interested..

The only person wanting to go is my sis in law but she's gone to Nottingham for studies on the day Mama Mia is open.. So terribly sad..

Leave a comment:

• lumos
    replied
    caught this tonight. there was some drew and napier thing going on as well so there were a lot of high powered people dressed beautifully. the drew and napier people even had goodie bags!

anyway back to the show, the plot was thin but the singing was great. a lot of people were dancing and clapping along during the finale, all in all a great night!

do check it out if you havent bought tix yet!

Leave a comment:

• jazzanova
    replied
    for those who watched, which is your fave part/song, and who's ur fave character?

i like the finale part best...oh oh oh...dancing queen!

as for fave character, i like the tomboy auntie. she's so funny!

Leave a comment:

• vixette
    replied
    watched it on Broadway and i loved it! i got balcony 5th row seats so had a pretty good view of the stage. found myself humming/singing along 80% of the time.

gotta love the finale!

Leave a comment:

• redpetal
    replied
    Watched it on Sunday!
    Really loved the finale, plot was a little thin but hell, singing was awesome!
    SO thought it was ... OK.
    For ABBA fans I suppose!

Leave a comment:

• Cla
    replied
    Watched it last sat.. A must for musical play lovers!!

Leave a comment:

• duckiee
    replied
    i'll be watching it on 10 oct!

Leave a comment:

• geejass
    replied
    seems that all the reviews are pretty good...was thinking of watching it after my exams...gotta save up and buy the tickets real soon b4 all are snatched up

Leave a comment:

• Queenie
    replied
    Hey Angie,

I know what you mean. In OZ, practically everyone will be doing that. But here in S'pore, you have to be concerned whether by doing that you will be blocking those behind you. *sigh*

Hey Mich,

That's great!

Leave a comment:

• michannat
    replied
    finally caved in and bought tickets only yesterday. will be watching this on the 31st of oct. i can't wait.

Leave a comment:

• en-q
    replied
    Originally posted by Queenie
    Were the audiences all dancing and singing along as well? I am hoping that we get fun audiences like you. My boss watched this years back (not in S'pore) and he was complaining that the audiences were so quiet and boring.
    Not during the performance itself but during the curtain calls quite a lot of people were dancing and singing along, I think during the performance most people wanted to concentrate on the show itself. I know the lady next to me was singing along softly during most of the show, she was a pretty good singer so it didn't bother me

I know in Australia, there were people up and dancing from the moment the show started. It would be fun but I think it would be kind of distracting if I've never seen the show before. My friends & I are thinking about get tickets for another show & buying those cheap seats right at the back so we can stand & dance during the show without disturbing anyone!

angie

Leave a comment:

• Queenie
    replied
    Gotten off the web-site. For Mashmallow ->

Prices (exclude SISTIC Fee) :

For Tue, Wed, Thu & Sun 8pm:
    Standard - S$125, S$98, S$65
    Obstructed View - S$25

For Sat & Sun 2.30pm:
    Standard-S$110, S$80, S$60
    Obstructed View - S$20
    Students - S$65

For Fri & Sat 8pm:
    Standard - S$130, S$105, S$75
    Obstructed View - S$25

For Tue to Sat 8pm:
    Excellent Premier Seats - S$140 (subject to limited availability)

Please add to above price $2 SISTIC Fee for tickets above $20 and $1 SISTIC Fee for tickets below $20. Charges include GST where applicable.

Leave a comment:

• Queenie
    replied
    ae260, you did! I bought the tickets without SO's knowing. Wanna give him a surprise.

Were the audiences all dancing and singing along as well? I am hoping that we get fun audiences like you. My boss watched this years back (not in S'pore) and he was complaining that the audiences were so quiet and boring.

Leave a comment:

• en-q
    replied
    I can't really remember but I bought them months ago. UOB card will give you a 10% discount so that helps. We bought the 2nd most expensive seats but because we bought so early, we had pretty good ones. Circle 1 front row and *just* slightly off center. Matinees are also cheaper than night performances

angie

Originally posted by marshmallow
    hi, just curious how much did u all paid for the tickets?? coz interested but cant decide which seats to get.. TIA..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X