No announcement yet.

Decaf / Floral / Fruit Teas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's okay Dimples! which level can i find the Raffles City outlet at?

Comment

Originally posted by islande
      it's okay Dimples! which level can i find the Raffles City outlet at?
      It's on the same floor as Harvey Norman. You need to walk through the passage way that leads to Swissotel. It's actually next to the Indian Restaurant.

Comment

Originally posted by Dimples
        It's on the same floor as Harvey Norman. You need to walk through the passage way that leads to Swissotel. It's actually next to the Indian Restaurant.
        whoa! okay, not too sure where it is, but i'll get it checked out! thank you.

Comment

Organic floral teas?

hi, does anyone know where i can get organic lavender, chamomile, calendula, rose flowers for brewing tea?
          I'm looking for those loose type, where i can buy by the weight and not those already packaged in tea bags.
          Thanks!
          Last edited by vixette; 14-05-2004, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Tangs basement has a counter selling loose herbal teas. think Taka basement has one too.

Comment

yup, Taka basement has one booth selling Nate teas.

Comment

I went to the taka one, but it is not organic. Thanks for the heads up though.

Comment

OT: how did you know that those floral teas weren't organic?

Comment

I've seen organic teabags at Cold Storage Bugis though...not exactly what u are looking for.

Maybe you can try organic shops? One good one to try is the one located at Tanglin Mall. I can't remember the shop offhand now. That shop stocks a good range of organic products for our daily needs. Hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by lumos
                      OT: how did you know that those floral teas weren't organic?
                      I asked the sales girl there, and she said it was not. However, her words might not be that accurate.

Comment

I dont know if the tea leaves are organic or not, but Market Place at ground floor of Paragon are selling tea leaves. If I remember correctly, the brand is called Nate, some are pre-packaged and some are freshly displayed(for sales by weight). I hope I explained correctly.

Comment

Floral Tea

Hihi!! Any floral tea lovers out there?

I have been buying various tea and blend them myself...

Any interesting blends out there? By the way, does anyone ever try fennel?

I saw it at Teaspa once.. but was wondering whether to purchase it as I have abt 5 kind of tea at home ...

Comment

oopps I just went to Paragon yesterday .. apparently .. Teaspa has either closed down or shifted away

Comment

i thought teaspa is at raffles city?

Comment

??? I thought it was at paragon... might be I made a mistake ..

Comment

Working...
                                X