Hitachi Tower #01-04
    Singapore 049318
    T 6536 6635

Comment

Hi, Vixette

Thanks for the infor!!

Comment

Teaspa

I read from I-S Magazine that Teaspa will be closing the Raffles City outlet. Quite sad as that is one of my favorite places to go for a chinwagging session.

There go the Ravioli prawns in tomyam sauce and the chocolate cake and green tea tiramisu

The upside is that now is the time to go get the tea at discounted prices if you are into their tea

Comment

Hey, you can still go to the outlet at Paragon! (I am assuming it is still there I went there somewhere in June )

Comment

Isn't there 1 at Caltex House too?

Comment

Not sure about the Caltex House but the one at Paragon has closed down for sometime already, I think.

Comment

Non-Caffeinated tea

Any recommendations to buy ready made ones? I love tea but figured out it's not good for health judging by the rate I drink tea now. I drink at least 4 cups a day. Totally addicted!

My teeth are becoming more and more yellowish. So awful!

Comment

Hey tabbie, what kind of tea do you prefer? Green, red black or white tea? There are many non-caffeinated tea in the market but of course not as many as caffeinated ones. Do you drink green tea? Its better for health but not sure about how many cups should one drink a day. I love tea too, green and red and especially herbal tea. I try not to drink more than 2 cups a day and brush or rinse my mouth after drinking to keep my teeth from yellowing.

Comment

Go easy on green tea, it has caffeine as well. My favourite herbal teas are chamomile tea, ginger and lemon tea and peppermint tea. HTH!

Comment

I love all sorts of tea, especially darjeeling and green tea. I just bought a box of camomile tea. Green tea is caffeinated am I right? Please correct me if I'm wrong

Comment

the twinings rose tea is not bad as well as the passionfruit tea which i got from isetan scotts supermarket. i add a little bit of honey for the taste and it's refreshing

Comment

Wonder if u heard of "pu er cha" pu er is the name, cha is tea. It has the lowest caffein content among all the chinese tea. Can't remember how many percent. I think should be 0.1% if I am not mistaken. It is a very mild tea whereas I heard that green tea is "cold" and not suitable to drink it too often for woman. Pu er has different grade at different price. I tried the $8 as well as $20+ and the $20+ one taste a lot better. A good one can cost u more than $100(like wine, the older the better). I bought my pu er cha from Takashimaya basement near the food court. The SA is quite helpful. Maybe u can find out more from her. HTHS!

Comment

Thanks ladies! Planning to go down to the marts soon!

Comment

where to buy Rooibos tea in singapore?

heard it's good for alleviating eczema.

Comment

OT, mine was from JB's GNC. Very cheap there imo.

U can call local GNC to check? Think local phamacy may carry some too. hee... me seldom shop so lost nowadays

Comment

Working...
                                X