No announcement yet.

ROM bouquet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, that's very nice of them. Because you did order the wrong color but they are totally fine and compromising on it! Hope their business will be better through others' recommendation. Normally, one will expect the delivery person to be not-that-nice if such a thing happened but they just sound so professional and nice enough to understand that its yr big day and they shouldnt spoilt it.

btw did he explain why the flowers are small? because like the other time when i wanted to order lilies the person said cannot because they need time to blossom and need advance booking. is it because yrs is also a last min job? so instead of giving overblossom flowers (like what I have from another shop!), they give you nice, pretty one but not yet blossom?

My friend having her ROM soon in Oct so I'm checking on this too. Did you take any pics of the flowers? Does it look exactly like that on the website? Thanks

Comment

Hi Vinlongo

no i didnt order the wrong colour, but they gave me the wrong colour.. i ordered white, but they gave me off white.. and i didnt realise it until my hubby tells me...but it is still nice.. would love it if it had blossomed more..

I think i booked on Mon when I need it on sat :oP

yah not yet blossomed.. the called me the day before that they have a new batch of flowers arrived and produced a very nice fragrance (which is true!) but they are budy still. So that is a real concern isnt it? So it definitely did not look like the pics on the website (since it hardly even blossom).

I suggest your friend to order earlier.. and get their advice if they can deliver what she wants.. like how blossomed is it.. actually the flowers shown on the pics on website is actually very blossomed already, so I dont know how long it can last and stay that way looking fresh.....

Comment

tiemmie

I forget to ask my qn precisely. hehee...... which is 'does the flowers look the same in terms of wrapping etc as that from the website?' Thanks dear!

..... No to Say Yes?

Comment

ya the wrapping is the same.. they use the ribbon to wrap round the stem.

they also bother to check when you are using the flowers....if its not immediate.. they will propose to leave the stems a bit longer to absorb water and provide you with a small vase so that you can put the flowers into the vase 1st. but u got to trim the stem when u need to use it.. so prepare for a sharp scissors... unless the stem is too tough to be cut but a normal pair of scissors.. then will have to cut the stem for you and put wet cotton buds around the end of the stem instead. I think they are quite detailed and unlike some florist who take your money already and cant be bothered with u..

In fact, my MU was surprise when she saw 2 bouquets and relate to me about her previous customer who had spent $100 on customised bouquet and end up the florist still got the bouquet wrongly and it was awful looking. and the florist refuse to redo it or compensate another one. she said it the florist is quite well known but she couldnt recall the name then..

Maybe someone who is free could come up with a recommended vs blacklisted list of florists and the positives and negatives that they made.

Comment

Hi!

My friend bought a bouquetof yellow lilies. I think its 4 or 6 of them at $28?!?!?!

She bought them from a neighourhood stall. Overall it looks decent just that the lilies seem overblossom too. But anyway for this amount, comparing to my bouquet of roses...... I guess her's is a steal! Anyway no one focusing on her flowers at all!!! Or should I say that no one even bother to check what flowers brides are holding!

Comment

Any florists to recommend for cheap n nice ROM bouquet?

Comment

I DIY-ed my hand bouquet. It's more like a posy - tied a bunch of roses with a satin ribbon. Cost price is less than $20. Roses and babybreath bought from Exim Arts, a florist near my house. Ribbon from Spotlight.

Comment

If you want to get cheaper bouquets, don't tell the florist its for wedding else they tend to mark up the prices.

Comment

this is the floral bouquet i ordered from shiroi florist when I ROMed.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/226/4...d62433e3_o.jpg

they charged me $100 flat because my hubby bought the proposal bouquet from them as well. their flowers are abit on tyhe high side but I really like their service and they also delivered the bouquet to my house before I head down to ROM.

floral bouqet is definitely not a must, i found it abit in a way also. haha.

Comment

Oh my this is certainly BEAUTIFUL.
                      May I know this kind of "round" bouquet, what is the name for it?

Comment

thanks pinkdewy!

i also don't know the name of this round bouquet. i only went down to the florist and told them what is the colour of the dress I am wearing and my budget and they design for me.

Comment

I read from sgbrides, there's a girl who got her bouquet from Bedok 85 market.
                          Think is posies with roses. Very nice for $40 only.
                          Not sure worth the trip down to Bedok or better to go to Thomson to get fresh flower and tie up myself.
                          Am on budget actually.

Comment

hi all

just to share with you my rom bouquet... cost only 40 bucks

i can't post the picture here as it exceeded the limit of the forum's space... i can email you all if you want to see.

if you think its nice, i can provide you the contact......

Comment

Originally posted by pinkdewy View Post
                              I read from sgbrides, there's a girl who got her bouquet from Bedok 85 market.
                              Think is posies with roses. Very nice for $40 only.
                              Not sure worth the trip down to Bedok or better to go to Thomson to get fresh flower and tie up myself.
                              Am on budget actually.
                              Hi Pinkdewy,

If I were you, I would get fresh flowers myself and tie them up with a pretty ribbon. It's definitely much cheaper and meaningful too. The good thing with DIY is that you can choose whatever you fancy, down to the little details and the end product will bring you lots of satisfaction!

Comment

Actually, I am kindof curious... Can we just ask those neighbourhood florist to do a bouquet for us? Show them a picture? Then get SO to lie that he is just getting the flowers to make me happy?
                                I feel that whenever you tell them that it is for wedding, the price will be different already right?

Comment

Working...
                                X