Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chiri
    replied
    ^ sounds cute! i love babies too! they're sooooo cute!

> back from trip. back to reality. sigh!

Leave a comment:

• meee
    replied
    ^have fun!!

> Came back from visiting my newborn 4 day old niece.. how active!! She looks perfect n cute n small n fragile.. haha..

Leave a comment:

• oreo
    replied
    ^ must be an very unforgettable clubbling experience. havent been to clubs since back.

> meeting my girlfriends later. yippee!!

Leave a comment:

• smitten
    replied
    ^ The rain seems to have stopped. U can go shopping now haha... I went pubbing yesterday, no energy to go out today. just wanna lie in bed

> SO's at work and I'm at his place.... bored but tired. Went pubbing at the pub my SO works at yesterday and my friend drank quite a bit on an empty stomache and passed out. Has to get her SO to come pick her up coz me and another fren couldn't carry her.

Leave a comment:

• meee
    replied
    ^ don't worry.. u can go back to visit sydney anytime.. Just as long as u have the cash.. hehe

> been a boring saturaday for me.. Hopefully it'll stop raining!!! I Jus want to buy new clothes n shop till i drop..

Leave a comment:

• oreo
    replied
    ^ oh... your descripion really makes me dread looking for a job

> I MISS SYDNEY!

Leave a comment:

• JS
    replied
    ^ Have your sister received? Hope she will love it

> I'm feeling very boring today. At office now not much work to do! Maybe i'm lazy but when lazy around at office make my mood feel very boring! And the time now its just 10.30am still got 61/2 hours to reach off work!

^_*

Leave a comment:

• zmindyz
    replied
    ^ why? aren't u happy going home soon?

> *** bought a cardigan for my sis.. but it is in pink hehe hope she like it

Leave a comment:

• oreo
    replied
    ^ patience but i want to have one too.

> feeling very bad. help.

Leave a comment:

• zmindyz
    replied
    ^ hehe tt's what most of the gals enjoy! Happy Shopping

> little babies are so so so cute! but too young to hav one hehe

Leave a comment:

• meee
    replied
    ^ oooo... bet you had loads of fun! I would want to go there sometime.. well at least you n your SO aint that far apart.. you guys still get to talk to each other right?? thankx for your advice too!!

> been out the whole day.. had a great time with my friends walking around orchard.. MUAHAHA!

Leave a comment:

• oreo
    replied
    ^ sigh.. dont let the man walk you on a leash.. decide for yourself what you want. but then again, easy to say hard to accomplish. best of luck

> me in sydney now, going home on wed. i am going to miss lotsa people here. and my SO.

Leave a comment:

• meee
    replied
    ^ u should be happy that you're going home! where u come from???

> He called me 4 times today.. but didn't have much to say.. wad does it show? He misses me? or is it just my thinking?

Leave a comment:

• oreo
    replied
    ^ i guess u made a pretty rational choice. just keep enduring the pain for the time being.. coz tomorrow will be a better day!!

> another 3 days to go.. and i will leave this city for home. super mixed feelings

Leave a comment:

• meee
    replied
    ^ go out!! i rather go out then to stay home..

> nah.. we've got communication problems n dont really understand each other that well.. guess he doesn't want to continue so we broke up.. i still love him tho. but somehow thinking about it, he doesn't seem to be the one i would last for long.. so now.. I'm jus hoping that i would forget him and then find someone that would really last! SOmetimes i think that i'm living in denial.. haha.. oh wells...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X