Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chiri
    replied
    ^ that's not as bad as my year 1 timetable dear. i had like 3-4 hours of break in between lessons.

> been coughing non stop for the whole day. *coughs* it's terrible to be sick during exams.

Leave a comment:

• meee
    replied
    ^^ SHan.. its so nice!!!! HOw i wish i could have it... All i got was a bouquet of roses.. and its blue!!!!!!!!! hOW SAD...

> In the E-learning lab right now... so bored.. have got like 3 hours of break and school actually start at 3! bleah

Leave a comment:

• appleyee
    replied
    ^ WOW! :wow: That's beautiful! I wanna eat the chocolates!!

> Got the whole day to slack tomorrow!

Leave a comment:

• shan
    replied
    ^ yeah! dear.. i'm going back on monday. missing my colleagues so much. bought cakes and fishballs for them yesterday and guess what...

they bought me this today.. though starting to wither.. but i'm touch to tears..

> hope i can meet them up some days...
    Last edited by shan; 21-04-2005, 11:07 PM.

Leave a comment:

• meee
    replied
    ^^^ Luv_shan: haha... Lucky u!! Then u can come back to school to eat your wedges!!! School's like infested with people right now.. Another orientation just ended..

> Lectures are making me tired out... Almost fell asleep for my anatomy lecture.. Totally dislike my teacher. He's so darn boring..

Leave a comment:

• m3lody
    replied
    Welcome xiaozhu85. Personally it's just infection but seem ghostly sometimes. Weird storyline.

^ Chill brainspoil. Mug hard and all the best =)

> Boring at work now, feeling a little chilly cos' it just rained. Hopefully no one got drenched here.

Leave a comment:

• brainspoil
    replied
    ^Hmm, the comp I'm on now is stil the FAT screeen!

> I hate exams! UGH! They start this SAT!!

Leave a comment:

• xiaozhu85
    replied
    ^ Wanted to watch that. Thanks for your review, melody.

> Using school computer. They have finally upgraded to flat screen monitor.

Leave a comment:

• m3lody
    replied
    ^ Last day of? Work?

> Just reached home from town. Bought another tee from Queen Coulture. Love it love it =) Infection was not really nice, weird story plot which I dont understand what is it at the end. :Doh:

Leave a comment:

• shan
    replied
    ^ great. try not to think of him and you'll get an unexpected call. another girl having instant noodle. hiak!

> tomorrow - my last day!!

Leave a comment:

• meee
    replied
    ^^^^^^ I'm not in RP.. I'm in NYP taking nursing.

> SHagg!!! I'm so dead tired... Going to have instant noodles for dinner now.. Just realised that cute guy has my number since monday.. But he didn't message me or call!! How???

Leave a comment:

• m3lody
    replied
    ^ Will be watching Infection. Wonder would it be nice.. Hee. Cheer up faithz, am sure you did your best. There will always be next time.

> At work now, am missing someone badly. Movie later !

Leave a comment:

• faithz
    replied
    ^ so nice.. which movie?

> i'm so disappointed.. didnt manage to get performance bonus

Leave a comment:

• m3lody
    replied
    ^ My stomach is fine now after a night of good sleep. Thanks Chiri

> Off to meet one of our cotters Tea soon and then work. Movie tonight maybe, I've got free tickets.

Leave a comment:

• chiri
    replied
    ^ the after effects of unhealthy food! do take care of yourself babe!

> chiri is off to bed. the drowsy-ness is getting to me. yawns.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X